• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Challenges: My Third March Show

In summary, Teresa's third show last night was met with a migraine and nausea, which caused her to be difficult to reach. The host only received 22 invitations and was unsure what Teresa was making until Wednesday night. Despite this, Teresa managed to have a good show and collected $700 in sales. The next show is scheduled for Saturday and is expected to generate more sales.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Did my 3rd show for March last night, I had the beginning of a migraine & was fighting nausea. The host had been very hard to reach, didn't know what I was making until Wed. night, she had 20 people coming yea right :) (she only asked for 22 invites). so I think I was stressed & I just had a bad attitude and didn't want to go.
I take new recruit to train. Show starts at 7 by 7:15 I have 4 people so I start my intro, etc as soon as I get into the kitchen her garage door and front door opens and people pile in from everywhere. They are a chatty bunch so I try to explain everything again quickly.
left show at $700 she left OO at work, 3 bookings 16 in attendance.
Show Sat was $700 4 bookings, 1 recruit lead other show was $500 (4 guests all past hosts)
I am ready for SPRING BREAK!!

Great Job Teresa!! What a great turn-out! I betcha you were surprised when eveyrone started piling in!:D

I was actually very embarrassed because I had said to my recruit she says 20 people are coming I'm betting we have 7. I am usually not negative (especially with new recruits) but by last night I was drained and just wanted to be home!!

Wow! I would have freaked if I had those kind of turn outs!! You should be thrilled! It's hard going into a show when you really don't want to be there (feeling ill, or just plain don't care to do it that night, or whatever...). I would be extremely happy if I had that kind of turn out! People must really be impressed for you to get that many bookings if you were having a bad day! What kind of response do you get when you are happy to be there? I'm impressed! GREAT job!!

usually a little less in sales & more bookings

Nice work!

Wow, that is great...

Congrats! That is a great weekend!

Good for you....now get some rest!

Related to Overcoming Challenges: My Third March Show

What challenges did you face during your third March show?

As with any event, there were a few challenges that I encountered during my third March show. One of the main challenges was finding a suitable location to host the show. I also had to make sure that all of the products were in stock and ready to be showcased.

How did you overcome these challenges?

To overcome the challenge of finding a location, I reached out to previous hosts and asked if they would be willing to host the show at their home. This not only saved me time and effort, but also allowed me to have a familiar and comfortable setting for the show. To ensure that all products were in stock, I communicated with my team and made sure to place orders well in advance.

Did the challenges affect the success of the show?

Despite the challenges, the show was still a success. By being proactive and finding solutions to the challenges, I was able to host a successful and enjoyable event for my customers. The challenges also provided an opportunity for me to learn and improve for future shows.

What were some highlights of the show?

One of the highlights of the show was the positive feedback and engagement from the attendees. They were excited to see and try out new products, and many made purchases and booked future shows. Another highlight was the delicious food that was prepared using Pampered Chef products, which showcased their versatility and quality.

What advice do you have for others facing challenges in their shows?

My advice would be to stay proactive and communicate with your team and customers. Don't be afraid to ask for help or suggestions from experienced consultants or previous hosts. Remember to keep a positive attitude and focus on finding solutions rather than dwelling on the challenges. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the show! It's a great opportunity to showcase the amazing products and build relationships with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies