• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incredible Success: My $947 Show & $762 Catty!

In summary, the speaker achieved a high sales total for their Pampered Chef show by carefully planning and promoting the event, offering special incentives, providing excellent customer service, and showcasing quality products. They used various strategies to increase their catty total, such as product demonstrations and personalized suggestions. It took several weeks of preparation and a 2-hour event to reach the $947 sales total. The speaker's advice for others is to be organized and prepared, set clear goals, and follow up with customers for personalized suggestions. They also faced a challenge with a hesitant guest, but overcame it by addressing their concerns and offering a small discount.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok. I just had to tell you about my show last night. I went to her house, it was raining and really windy outside. She had 6 folks including her and her mom show up. When I entered all her orders and outside orders she had a $947 show! I was about to cry. My best show has been $740!!. She had $700 in outside orders. 1 definate show booked, the rest are going to get back with the host and let me know.

Ok, one more quick story. I closed out a catty show last night at $762!!! I couldn't believe it. That's girl did great.
Anyways, just had to toot my own horn for a minute. TOOT TOOT!

Way to go! Don't let her get away with out reaching $1000! If it's a January show, she'll get some grea benefits!

Great JOB!!! So who else would love to have that feeling----Ask your host and catty host to join your team!!! WAY TO GO!!

MORFIA said:
Great JOB!!! So who else would love to have that feeling----

Ask your host and catty host to join your team!!!

WAY TO GO!!
Definitely!! That was my first thought.:D :D

That is wonderful! Congratulations on having such a great day despite the weather! Looks like you will have to change your best show number when you close out that show!

Way to go!! I love those shows that "surprise" you!!

Congratulations!! You must be floating on air!!

Congrats!! Send some of that high show mojo my way will you? Ha Ha Ha

Get that girl to sign - ACTUALLY get the catty girl too - "they sold the stuff themselves they would be awesome at this!!"

Related to Incredible Success: My $947 Show & $762 Catty!

1. How did you achieve such a high sales total for your show?

I carefully planned and prepared for my show by setting sales goals, promoting the event, and offering special incentives for guests to make purchases. I also focused on providing excellent customer service and showcasing the quality products available from Pampered Chef.

2. What strategies did you use to increase your catty total at the show?

I utilized various selling techniques such as product demonstrations, highlighting the benefits of the items, and offering bundle deals to encourage guests to purchase more products. I also made sure to follow up with customers and offer personalized suggestions for their needs.

3. How long did it take you to reach the $947 sales total?

The event itself lasted about 2 hours, but I spent several weeks planning and promoting the show beforehand. It also took some time after the show to follow up with customers and finalize their orders.

4. What advice do you have for others looking to have a successful Pampered Chef show?

My biggest piece of advice is to be organized and prepared. Set clear goals for yourself, promote the event to generate interest, and have a clear plan for how you will showcase the products and encourage sales. Also, don't be afraid to follow up with customers and offer personalized suggestions to increase sales.

5. Did you face any challenges during your show and how did you overcome them?

One challenge I faced was a guest who seemed hesitant to make a purchase. I took the time to answer their questions, provide more information about the products, and even offer a small discount. Eventually, they ended up making a purchase and were pleased with their decision. It's important to be patient and understanding with potential customers and find ways to address their concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies