• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Host Benefits: Free Products or Half Price?

In summary, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products and half-price items based on the total sales from your party. The number of free products you can receive depends on the total sales, with one product available for every $200 in sales. You can choose from a wide range of Pampered Chef products for your free and half-price items, excluding host specials and half-price items. By booking more parties, you can earn additional free products, with one extra half-price item for every party booked, up to a maximum of 4 half-price items. To redeem your host benefits, you can add your chosen items to your party order in the online host portal or work with your Pampered Chef consultant.
Madsen7
I know that an organization gets thier % in place of host benefits but is that just the free products? I know the can take advantage of the host special but can they also get the 1/2 priced items if they reach that level?:confused:

No host benefits other than the 60% off host special.

Thanks. Thought so.

If there are 2 directors, and you have a large enough show to split in two, I've done that so each can get the 60% OFF special.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the host benefits include both free products and the opportunity to purchase half-priced items based on the total sales from the party. The host special is an additional perk that hosts can take advantage of if they reach a certain level of sales. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are the host benefits for organizing a Pampered Chef party?

As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free products and half-price items based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests buy, the more host benefits you will receive.

How many free products can a host receive?

The number of free products you can receive as a host depends on the total sales from your party. For every $200 in sales, you can choose one product at 60% off the retail price. This means that if your party reaches $600 in sales, you can choose three products at 60% off.

What products can a host choose from for their free and half-price items?

As a host, you can choose from a wide range of Pampered Chef products for your free and half-price items. This includes any item from the current catalog, excluding host specials and half-price items.

Can a host earn additional free products by booking more parties?

Yes, as a host, you can earn additional free products by booking more parties. For every party booked at your party, you will receive an additional half-price item, up to a maximum of 4 half-price items.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits will be automatically applied to your party order. You can choose your free and half-price items by adding them to your order in the online host portal or by working with your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies