• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Understanding the 30% Discount for Half Price Items

In summary, the 30% discount for half price items is a benefit for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party or event. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales or 3 bookings. Eligible items are designated by a half price symbol and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is a limit of one item at 30% off for every $200 in sales or 3 bookings.
Bexs50
I am very new at this (1st show). I am wondering about the host benefits for the show I am trying to close. The host sold $800 worth of product so she will get $165 free, 3 half price items, and 30% off. Now is the 30% off for products bought after the free and half price items or does the 30% go towards the half price products too? I know that is confusing...does the host have to pay 50% of the half price items or can she take 30% off of the 50% that she owes...essentially getting 80% off of the half price items?

The host can not use her discount for half price or the monthly host special benefits. However, she can use the SALE price of the glazed stoneware toward any of her benefits. Just be sure to use the correct # for them (not the regular one).

She gets 30% off whatever is left after her free and 1/2 price. If she spends $200 and gets no 1/2 off items, she'll get 30% off $35. Does that make sense? She does NOT get additional 30% off her 50%.
Great show. Congratulations!

What is the 30% discount for half price items?

The 30% discount for half price items is a benefit offered to Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party or event. It allows them to purchase select items at a 30% discount when they reach a certain sales volume or number of bookings.

How do I qualify for the 30% discount?

To qualify for the 30% discount, you must be a Pampered Chef host and hold a party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales or 3 bookings. This can be a party at your home, online, or a catalog show.

What items are eligible for the 30% discount?

The items that are eligible for the 30% discount are designated by a half price symbol in the catalog or on the website. These items are subject to change and may vary depending on availability.

Can I combine the 30% discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the 30% discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone benefit for hosts and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase at a 30% discount?

Yes, there is a limit of one item at 30% off for every $200 in sales or 3 bookings. For example, if you have $400 in sales, you can purchase two items at 30% off. If you have 6 bookings, you can purchase up to two items at 30% off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef