• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Orders for Multiples of the Same Item

Yes, it would be an answer to fervant prayers since I already had two shows reschedule from May and I only had 3 cooking shows on my calendar yet! I am leading a bookings blitz on the 9th with our greater team but I need to do my own personal one today and tonight! :)
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If someone wants to possibly order 2-3 DOZEN of them to take to an orphanage
in New Hope Uganda to feed the crews ... would I have to ask permission to order that many of one item? And please pray this happens because it would be a direct Gift from GOD ABOVE because my month has fallen apart big time!

sending good thoughts!

I believe you only need to contact HO if they are ordering more than 50 of one item.

The policy guide says that if someone wants to order large quantities of something you need to contact HO. They'll possibly get a discount too. The guide mentions 50 of one item.

bethcooks4u said:
The policy guide says that if someone wants to order large quantities of something you need to contact HO. They'll possibly get a discount too. The guide mentions 50 of one item.
A discount would be super since it's a mission trip! :)

I think you are good on a quantity of 49 or less. ;)

Thanks everyone! Now I just need to pray and pray that this order happens!

(((fingers crossed)))!!!

I ordered 75 Season's Best on a show in December. My show was put on hold and they contacted me to find out why one person ordered so many. It was a gal who is a nail tech and she bought them as gifts for her customers. When I told HO that's what it was, they said ok and released the show. So you shouldn't have a problem.

She messaged me last night saying she is going to ask how many they need to take with them and asked "could I do a catalog show with you since we don't live close?" OH YEA!!!!!!!! Please keep whispering prayers! Or shouting is cool too! :) THANKS!!!!!

You just said 2-3 dozen of "them" - which product are they wanting?

Sheila said:
You just said 2-3 dozen of "them" - which product are they wanting?

Oh... so sorry! The Manual Food Processor! They have no power where they are going and someone put her on the job of finding manual food processors to take. She's been looking online but felt that all of them she looked at were cheaply made so she contacted me! :)

WooHoo! That would be great!!!

Sheila said:
WooHoo! That would be great!!!

Yes, it would be an answer to fervant prayers since I already had two shows reschedule from May and I only had 3 cooking shows on my calendar yet! I am leading a bookings blitz on the 9th with our greater team but I need to do my own personal one today and tonight! :)

Related to Orders for Multiples of the Same Item

1. How do I place an order for multiples of the same item?

To place an order for multiples of the same item, simply select the desired quantity on the product page before adding it to your cart. You can also adjust the quantity in your cart before checking out.

2. Is there a limit to the number of multiples I can order?

No, there is no limit to the number of multiples you can order. However, please keep in mind that certain items may have limited stock availability.

3. Can I mix and match different colors or styles for the same item when ordering multiples?

At this time, our system does not allow for mixing and matching different colors or styles for the same item when ordering multiples. Each color or style will need to be added to your cart separately.

4. Will I receive a discount for ordering multiples of the same item?

Yes, for most items, you will receive a discount for ordering multiples. The discount amount will vary depending on the item and quantity ordered.

5. Can I return or exchange multiples of the same item?

Yes, you can return or exchange multiples of the same item within our standard return policy. Please note that all items must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition for a return or exchange to be processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Omarakeen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_iteachurkid