• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Products: Where to Find the Answers

In summary, the Sample Products are not available, but the Holiday Serving Plate, Holiday Appetizer Plates and Dots Stemware are available. The Holiday Spreaders are not available, but the cost of the packages containing the Holiday Spreaders have been reduced.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I have looked on the Sample Products and they still aren't there! Does anyone know how we can order them?

I think that they aren't supposed to be available until after the first of October, I think, don't quote me.

Ok, but how do we get them at Sample Price? Sample orders have to be submitted by Sept 30th! What I decided to do today was fill out the order form that came in our change-over box and MAIL it in! I have an Open House on Oct 4th, I'd sure like to have them!

YIKES! My sample order is on my "to do list" for today. I didn't realize that the holiday plates weren't on there!!! I was also wondering if the price was adjusted on the sample pack that originally contained the holiday spreaders. I may have to call HO and find out what the deal is on both.

Here is the letter that I received about the plates and spreaders... it doesn't say anything about ordering them on the sample orders... maybe you should email the address below and see what they say. I ordered them on my sample order before they realized there was a problem, so I'm just waiting for mine to arrive, but have no idea when that will be. I wouldn't count on having them for your Oct. 4 (?) show date. Hope this helps a little....Dear Consultant,Recently, we shared with you that four of our new products would be delayed as a result of quality issues. We are happy to report that the issues with the Holiday Serving Plate, Holiday Appetizer Plates and Dots Stemware have been resolved. Unfortunately, based on timing, we have made the decision not to offer the Holiday Spreaders for sale this season.Holiday Serving Plate (#2807) and Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808) We have resolved all issues with these products and are building our inventory with new product. These products will be taken off “stop sell” status and you can begin selling them as of Oct. 1. If you returned your plates, your replacement products will also begin shipping Oct. 1.Dots Stemware (#2833) This product remains on “back order” status. All issues have been resolved, and we are working with the manufacturer to build inventory with new product. Please continue to take orders on the stemware. We will be resampling all earned product and purchased samples in early October. We will also be fulfilling all backorders immediately thereafter.Not Available Holiday Spreaders (#2809)Holiday Spreaders (#2809)
This product will not be available for sale this season. Despite our best efforts, we were unable to resolve issues with this product in time for the holiday selling season.If you earned the Holiday Spreaders in Level 4 of the June Sell-A-Thon or in your Director Benefit Kit, you will receive 25 Pampered Chef dollars to use for products, paperwork or Conference registration. We will deposit the PC dollars in your account by Oct. 1.If you purchased the spreaders as a Sample Order, you’ll be refunded $6.00. This amount includes the 50% off sample price of $5.25 plus a sales tax allowance. This will be reflected on your upcoming commission statement.We apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused you. Please be assured that our primary concern is to provide high-quality products for you and your customers.If you have any questions, please call the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or send an e-mail to [email protected]

I called HO this afternoon and they said that we WILL still be able to order them at the SAMPLE price after Oct. 1st. (even though that's past the 9/30 deadline) The numbers will remain the same and everything. The bummer is you WILL have to pay shipping twice. Also the cost of the packages containing the Holiday Spreaders have been reduced.

Ok, so how are you all DISPLAYING your holiday plates? I am doing a booth tomorrow and I have about 4 more this next two months, I was going to put a white SA behind them to show it off but I want to stand them up so people can see it--plate stands I have used don't work, they are top heavy (the plates) and they fall over, don't want to lean them up against a box or something, afraid they will slip down--any suggestions?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the answers on where to order sample products. Have you tried reaching out to your upline or contacting the corporate office for assistance? They should be able to provide you with the necessary information and guide you through the process. Additionally, you can also check the consultant resources section on our website for any updated information on ordering sample products. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your orders.

1. How do I order sample products for my Pampered Chef business?

To order sample products, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can browse and select the sample products you want to order.

2. Can I order sample products in bulk?

Yes, you can order sample products in bulk by selecting the "Bulk Order" option when placing your order. This is a great option for stocking up on popular products or preparing for a party.

3. Where can I find information on the cost of sample products?

The cost of sample products can be found in the Product Information Guide, which is available on your Pampered Chef consultant account under the "Resources" tab. You can also contact your upline or customer service for more information.

4. Are there any special discounts for ordering sample products?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for ordering sample products. These can be found on the "Order" tab of your consultant account, as well as in the monthly consultant newsletter and on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I return or exchange sample products?

No, sample products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Make sure to carefully choose the products you want to order as samples.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefandrealv