• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering HWC Products: Sample Orders in April

In summary, to place a sample order for HWC products in April, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order online, selecting "Sample Order" as the order type and choosing the desired products. There is a limit of one sample order per consultant per month and sample orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. They are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. There are currently no special discounts or promotions for sample orders in April, but monthly promotions and discounts are available for customers and consultants.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Is there a way to order the HWC products if you did not earn them. In years past we used to be able to do this in April under Sample orders, but I cannot find them.

Good question, usually they mention something about it but I haven't seen anything. Did you try maybe a personal order?

I tried last night under a supply order and it came up. I ordered them and have not heard anything that they are not coming. I just clicked on search in the supply order and typed the word pink and they popped up. Hope you figure it out because they are so cute!

This is what my upline sent out recently. I haven't tested the theory:
Consultants may order one (1) sample of each of the Guest Specials April 1 – May 31, 2011. Sample

orders must be submitted as a product write-in on paperwork/supply on PamperedPartner® Plus (P3).

The Pampered Chef® will contribute $1 to ACS for every sample purchased. Sample product item #

and Consultant reduced prices:

US Sample Price (reduced by $1)

KN93 Pink Zebra High Heel Cake Server $16.00

KN94 Pink Zebra Ceramic Spreader $9.00

KN95 Pink Color Coated Paring Knife $12.00

KN96 Pink Zebra Microfiber Towel $7.50

Try it as a Sample order vs. a supply order.

Yep, it came up under supply order for me.

We can get everything but the coupon holder...

Hi there! Yes, there is a way to order HWC products even if you didn't earn them. In the past, we were able to do this in April through Sample Orders, but it seems like that option is no longer available. However, you can still order HWC products by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with placing an order for the products you want. Just give them a call or send them an email and they will take care of everything for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Ordering HWC Products: Sample Orders in April

1. How do I place a sample order for HWC products in April?

To place a sample order for HWC products in April, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place the order online. Make sure to select "Sample Order" as the order type and choose the products you would like to sample.

2. Is there a limit to the number of sample orders I can place in April?

Yes, there is a limit of one sample order per consultant per month. This allows us to ensure that all consultants have a fair chance to sample our products.

3. When will I receive my sample order?

Sample orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. However, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery as shipping times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I return or exchange products from my sample order?

No, sample orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. If there is an issue with a product in your sample order, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for sample orders in April?

At this time, there are no special discounts or promotions for sample orders in April. However, we do offer monthly promotions and discounts for our customers and consultants, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through your consultant's newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pckelly