• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Next Month's Guest Special

In summary, to order next month's guest special, you can either place your order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Multiple quantities of the guest special item can be ordered as long as it is still available and within the ordering period, with a potential limit on the number of items per customer. The guest special for the upcoming month is typically available for ordering on the first day of that month, but availability may vary depending on location and consultant. Unfortunately, the guest special is only available for ordering during the designated ordering period and is not available for purchase after the month has ended. The guest special may also not be available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates.
Teri.from.MN
I know that there is a way for consultants to order the guest special a month ahead of time, but do you have to spend the $60 to get it? It just seems weird to me that I can go into PamperedPartner and order something for free...:confused:

Thanks,
Teri

Teri.from.MN said:
I know that there is a way for consultants to order the guest special a month ahead of time, but do you have to spend the $60 to get it? It just seems weird to me that I can go into PamperedPartner and order something for free...:confused:

Thanks,
Teri

i think you can get it for free if you spend the $60 but otherwise you have to order it at your discount rate. but the august guest special is only available through the special and is not in the catalog, so, i think the only way you can get it is to earn it through July sales, BUT i am not sure about that. you could always host your own show too.

The bowls won't be available to any of us who...Did not earn them in July. We can not order them without hosting a show of our own so... At least that was my understanding from the July Consultant flyer.

The bowls are the host special and she is talking about the guest special. As long as you spend $60 you get it, but I am not sure about doing it a month ahead of time. I did see it somewhere, but have no idea how to do it on my own. Good luck!

That's what I get for reading things too fast.and at work when I am not really supposed to be! Sorry!

Related to Ordering Next Month's Guest Special

1. How do I order next month's guest special?

To order next month's guest special, you can either place your order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply select the guest special item and add it to your cart before checking out.

2. Can I order more than one of the guest special?

Yes, you can order multiple quantities of the guest special item as long as it is still available and within the ordering period. However, please note that there may be a limit on the number of items you can order per customer.

3. When will the guest special be available for ordering?

The guest special for the upcoming month is typically available for ordering on the first day of that month. However, availability may vary based on your location and the consultant you are ordering from.

4. Can I still order the guest special after the ordering period has ended?

Unfortunately, the guest special is only available for ordering during the designated ordering period. Once the month has ended, the item will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Is the guest special available for purchase in all countries?

The guest special may not be available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or refer to our website to see if the guest special is available in your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies