• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for a 10/10/10 special show with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, this expert summarizer suggests doing a special 10/10/10 show with additional discounts for guests, as well as host specials. Additionally, they suggest doing themed promos in the form of 2 or 3 specials. This would be a great way to offer discounts while also generating additional revenue.
hunkiemunkie
I'm still new to PC and I'm trying to find way to increase my sales and bookings.
So, I thought it be good to do a 10/10/10 special show. I know its a Sunday but I can do a brunch theme.

Here are my ideas for special 10/10/10 discounts/specials:

Host, an additional 10% off you total order
$10 off the host special
Your guest get 10% off their orders
For every 10 orders placed at your show get $10 off
For every $100 dollars earned after $500, get $10 off
Every guest that books a show in the month of October get $10 off
$10 off for every 10 outside order you bring to your show
$10 off for every 10 online orders for your show

Is this overkill or a good idea??

I would probably take off the "Host, an additional 10% off your total order" and I would take off the guest get 10% off their orders. That's seems like it could be quite a bit out of pocket to you.

I guess it really depends on how much you are willing to give.

I would give them an additional free product value of $10 that way you can also get commission on it.

Be careful with the 10 outside orders though, the orders might be under 10 if you dont specify

I like the idea but all the discounts sound expensive for you! You'd be giving away about half of your commission... and all the added $10 off deals could eat up the rest!

I would do some "10" themed promos... but just 2 or maybe 3. Remember you're in it to make money!

Thanks for the input. I still new and I think BIG, sometimes I need a little grounding.

So this is my scaled down verion.

10 dollars off host special
10 dollars off for every 10 orders placed at the show
Every guest that books a show from your show in October can get 10 dollars off the host special
10 dollars off if you bring 10 outside orders to your show

Still too much???

Or what about everything on page 10 of the catalog, 10% off? Or if the product number is '10..' or '..10' 10% off.

1. What is the special promotion for 10/10/10?

The special promotion for 10/10/10 is a limited time offer where customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price of $10 each.

2. How long will the special promotion last?

The special promotion for 10/10/10 will only last for one day, October 10th, 2020.

3. Can I combine the special promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the special promotion for 10/10/10 cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the special promotion?

No, only select Pampered Chef products will be available for $10 during the 10/10/10 special promotion.

5. How can I take advantage of the special promotion for 10/10/10?

To participate in the special promotion for 10/10/10, simply visit the Pampered Chef website on October 10th and add the discounted products to your cart before the promotion ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
suzipooh
Replies