• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Large Bar Pan as Host Special: Is It Possible?

In summary, the Large Bar Pan can be ordered as a host special through the host rewards program, where hosts can earn it at a discounted price or for free depending on total sales. The minimum sales required to qualify for the host special varies, so it is recommended to check with your consultant for specific requirements. It is also possible to choose a different product as the host special, but availability may vary. The host special can be earned for both in-person and virtual parties, and delivery time may vary depending on location and product availability. Your consultant will provide an estimated delivery date when you place your order.
pamperedmomto3
Not sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong place, oops. I noticed when I was putting in an order for a Large Bar Pan it can be ordered as a host special for $11.75. Am I able to do this or is it only for certain times?

Thats the past host discount for 60% for month of January. Past host only not current host.

You can't use that number that came up in P3, just like Freedom said....BUT...

They CAN get the large bar pan for $11.75 if you use the SALE PRICE NUMBER and they use it as one of their half price items! (on sale for $23.50, half off = $11.75!!)

Yup, half price plus discount = 60 percent.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. You are correct, the Large Bar Pan can be ordered as a host special for $11.75. This offer is available for all hosts, regardless of the time or season. As a consultant, I can help you with placing your order and taking advantage of this great deal. Just let me know if you need any assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Ordering Large Bar Pan as Host Special: Is It Possible?

1. Can I order the Large Bar Pan as a host special?

Yes, you can order the Large Bar Pan as a host special through our host rewards program. As a host, you can earn this item at a discounted price or even for free depending on the total sales from your party.

2. How much do I need to spend to qualify for the Large Bar Pan as a host special?

The minimum sales required to qualify for the host special varies depending on the current promotion. Our host rewards program offers different tiers, so the amount you need to spend may differ. We recommend checking with your consultant for the specific requirements.

3. Can I choose a different product as my host special instead of the Large Bar Pan?

Yes, you can choose a different product as your host special if you prefer. Our host rewards program offers a variety of options for you to select from. However, please note that the availability of products may vary depending on the current promotions.

4. Can I still earn the host special if I have a virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn the host special even if you have a virtual party. Our host rewards program applies to both in-person and virtual parties, so you can still enjoy the benefits of being a host regardless of the party format.

5. How long does it take to receive the Large Bar Pan if I order it as a host special?

The delivery time for the host special may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. However, our consultants strive to process and deliver orders as quickly as possible. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyine winslow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Renee Anderson
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikked
  • kam