• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Hostess Specials Early?

In summary, as a hostess, you have the opportunity to order certain hostess specials before they are available to the general public. To order hostess specials early, you can host a party and reach a minimum sales goal or become a consultant for Pampered Chef. Ordering hostess specials early allows you to get exclusive discounts on products and have first access to new items before they are released to the public. However, there may be restrictions on which hostess specials are available for early ordering, and some may have limited quantities. These restrictions may vary depending on the current promotions and availability of products. Your early ordered hostess specials will be shipped along with your party or consultant order and should arrive within the standard shipping time frame for your area.
KellyRedHead
Can we do that and get them for the host's price (this would be for ourselves to have at shows)?? How far ahead can we order them and do we just put that special item number on our consultant order forms?

I searched the files and could find anything.

Thanks for any help!

I WISH!!!! :( :( but, we cannot order the host special at the 60% off price. We can order the guest special the month before (and I think the month of) the special but we have to follow the guidelines (example FREE with $60.00, we have to have a $60 order and so on and so forth). You can however order the host special as a personal order for 20% off through pampered partner.

Please correct me if I am incorrect anyone!!!

I wasn't sure. I am probably getting confused with something else.

It would be nice though wouldn't it (60% off)!:rolleyes:

Thanks again for answering my question.

Related to Ordering Hostess Specials Early?

1. Can I order hostess specials early?

Yes, as a hostess, you have the opportunity to order certain hostess specials before they are available to the general public.

2. How can I order hostess specials early?

To order hostess specials early, you can host a party and reach a minimum sales goal or become a consultant for Pampered Chef.

3. What are the benefits of ordering hostess specials early?

Ordering hostess specials early allows you to get exclusive discounts on products and have first access to new items before they are released to the public.

4. Are there any restrictions on ordering hostess specials early?

There may be restrictions on which hostess specials are available for early ordering, and some may have limited quantities. These restrictions may vary depending on the current promotions and availability of products.

5. When can I expect to receive my early ordered hostess specials?

Your early ordered hostess specials will be shipped along with your party or consultant order. You can expect to receive them within the standard shipping time frame for your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Jenni