• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered Pizza Party Set - But Received More Than Expected!

In summary, the customer had to wait for a label to be sent to return the bowls, but they never came. Now the customer has the bowls.
Jenni
I had a customer order the pizza party set and her stone broke in the oven. She is in th middle of moving and I offered to handle the return. I picked up the palm size piece of stone, made the phone call, and shipped out the stone. Since she hadn't given me her new address and I didn't know how long it would take I had it sent to me. It came today and they sent a whole new party set. Why would they send a second cookbook and pizza cutter? That seems very wasteful....
Is that normal or an error? I was just expecting them to replace the stone.

I would call HO...perhaps since her receipt listed the set, they just replaced the entire set without thinking.

Same thing happened once when a customer had a problem with the hand lotion...she bought it in the set, so when she sent back the lotion, they sent her another ENTIRE set....

I had a customer who purchased the pizza set and when the stone broke they put my online adjustment on hold and contacted me to find out if it was just the stone and that was the only piece they replaced.

I don't know....weird stuff is happening at HO re: returns / adjustments lately.I had a show in June where the host ordered the SS mioxing bowls. The med bowl wasn't steady on the bottom & had a little ding. HO said they wanted the whoel set returned & were sending a postage label. I waited & waited, but the label never came. So when I called HO a couple of days ago about another issue, I asked about the label for the bowls.The label was never sent & they don't want them after all. Huh!?!? Anyway, now I have a set of bowls (well, 2 anyway) to use however I want. Keep them, use for gift baskets, etc. I think they'd be really nice hostess gifts!
Wahoo!!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your customer's stone broke in the oven, that must have been frustrating for her. It's great that you were able to handle the return for her during such a busy time, and I'm glad they sent out a whole new party set. As for the extra cookbook and pizza cutter, it's possible that it was a mistake on their end. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to clarify the situation and see if they can provide any insight. We always strive to be environmentally conscious and minimize waste, so it's definitely worth looking into. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist. Happy cooking!

1. What should I do if I received more items than I ordered in my Pizza Party Set?

If you received more items than expected in your Pizza Party Set, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1873. We will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

2. Can I keep the extra items that I received in my Pizza Party Set?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. As per our return policy, we kindly ask that you return the extra items that you received in your Pizza Party Set. If you wish to keep the extra items, you will be responsible for the additional charges.

3. Will I be charged for the extra items that I received in my Pizza Party Set?

No, you will not be charged for any items that you did not order in your Pizza Party Set. We only charge for the items that were included in your original order.

4. How long will it take to receive the correct items in my Pizza Party Set?

We apologize for the error in your order. Our team will work quickly to ship out the correct items for your Pizza Party Set. You should receive them within 5-7 business days.

5. Can I get a refund for the extra items that I received in my Pizza Party Set?

Yes, if you choose to return the extra items, we will issue a refund for the amount paid. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PamperedPrincess74