• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your 2012 Pampered Chef Calendar by September 14 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the deadline to place an order for the 2012 calendar is December 15th. Customization options are not available, but there are discounts for bulk orders and a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns and exchanges within 30 days. The calendar will be shipped directly to the provided address, rather than being available for pick up from a consultant.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Just a reminder that September 14 is the deadline to order 2012 Pampered Chef calendars!!

I was just thinking about that! Last year I rememberd on 9/15 and the HO told me that they couldn't accept my order! I'm ordering them NOW!!!!!

Our cluster just got together and did three bulk orders of 100 each. I'll get 25 of those.

Related to Order Your 2012 Pampered Chef Calendar by September 14 - Limited Time Offer!

1. When is the deadline to place my 2012 calendar order?

The deadline to place your 2012 calendar order is December 15th.

2. Can I customize the 2012 calendar with my own photos?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our 2012 calendars. However, we do have a wide selection of beautiful designs to choose from.

3. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders of 2012 calendars?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of 2012 calendars. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I return or exchange my 2012 calendar if I'm not satisfied?

We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not happy with your 2012 calendar, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

5. Will the 2012 calendar be shipped directly to me or can I pick it up from a consultant?

The 2012 calendar will be shipped directly to the address you provide during checkout. We do not offer the option to pick up from a consultant at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Intrepid_Chef