• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Your 2012 Recipe Calendars?

In summary, a "Friendly Reminder" calendar is a customizable tool that helps you keep track of important dates, appointments, and events. It offers various designs and themes to suit your personal style and can be used to plan out your schedule and set reminders. It is a helpful alternative to a regular calendar as it is specifically designed to keep you organized and reduce the chances of forgetting important dates.
Karen
Gold Member
Don't forget, if plan to order the 2012 Recipe Calendars that orders and payment must be received by midnight CST tonight!

Got mine ordered last night!

Thanks for the reminder! :)

When do these ship and is there somewhere I can confirm receipt of my order? I can't seem to find a confirmation email.

I think it said at the end of October. I think I got a confirmation email but you can always check the account you used to purchase them to confirm if they've taken the payment out.

Related to Are You Ready for Your 2012 Recipe Calendars?

What is a "Friendly Reminder" calendar?

A "Friendly Reminder" calendar is a tool designed to help you keep track of important dates, appointments, and events. It includes space to write in important information and reminders for each day of the year.

How can I use a "Friendly Reminder" calendar?

There are many ways to use a "Friendly Reminder" calendar. You can use it to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, deadlines, and other important dates. You can also use it to plan out your schedule and set reminders for upcoming events.

Are there different designs or themes available for "Friendly Reminder" calendars?

Yes, there are various designs and themes available for "Friendly Reminder" calendars. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of modern and stylish designs to suit your personal style and taste.

Can I customize a "Friendly Reminder" calendar?

Yes, you can customize a "Friendly Reminder" calendar to fit your specific needs. You can add your own personal touches, such as photos, stickers, or notes, to make it uniquely yours.

Why should I choose a "Friendly Reminder" calendar over a regular calendar?

A "Friendly Reminder" calendar is specifically designed to help you stay organized and on top of important dates and events. With its customizable features and space for daily reminders, it can help you stay on track and reduce the chances of forgetting important dates or appointments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies