• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Online & Ship to Work: Quick & Easy Steps

In summary, for online orders, after adding items to the shopping bag, you can enter a separate shipping address (if different from billing address) and include "c/o your name" on the first address line. This is important to ensure that the order is commissionable. For catalogue shows, you can change the host's address to your work address and include "c/o your name" on the first address line as well. In PP or PP3, there is a designated spot for the host's address and a separate spot for the shipping address. Make sure to include your name and address on the shipping address.
SandiLeigh
How can you send the order in online and have the order shipped to me - my work address instead of the host?

You said host, so is this for a show? If it's for a show (an outside order), what they order on your website doesn't get processed until you put it into PP or PP3.Now, if it's an individual order, after you've put everything in the "shopping bag", and proceed to check out, if you've never ordered online before, you'll fill in a billing address then a shipping address (if different from the billing address).

Put the host name and then c/o SandiLeigh, address, etc.

The "c/o your name" line is very important! (You put that in the first address space or if it's online and you're putting a ship to address in put the c/o line in there as well.)

If you don't do that HO may assume they live with you and it would not be commissionable.

ShippingIt is actually a catalogue show. Its for my SIL. It easier for her to have it shipped to my work instead of her apartment.

Do I change her address to show that its shipped to my work. Or does this option come up later when you are submitting the order?

You do change the host's address - as mentioned above keep her name in there but on the first address line put c/o your name, and then follow with your address.

In P3 there is a spot for her address and a ship to address. As stated it is important when you put in the ship to address to put your name (especially if it is your work put your work name/your name) and then the address. There is usually enough lines for a company name and attention for example:

ship to address:

Company Name
c/o your name
address etc.

hth

Related to Order Online & Ship to Work: Quick & Easy Steps

1. How do I place an order online and have it shipped to my workplace?

To place an order online and have it shipped to your workplace, simply add the desired items to your shopping cart on the Pampered Chef website. During checkout, select the option to ship to a different address and enter your work address as the shipping address.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items I can have shipped to my workplace?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can have shipped to your workplace. You can order as many items as you'd like and have them all shipped to your work address.

3. Can I have my order shipped to my workplace even if it's not my billing address?

Yes, you can have your order shipped to your workplace even if it's not your billing address. During checkout, simply enter your work address as the shipping address and your billing address as the billing address.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive at my workplace?

The shipping time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose during checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-2 business days.

5. Can I track my order once it has been shipped to my workplace?

Yes, you can track your order once it has been shipped to your workplace. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number that you can use to track your order on the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706