• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Deadline for September: Has it Passed?

In summary, the order deadline for September has already passed on the last day of August. If you missed the deadline, you can still place an order for October. The order deadline is necessary for timely processing and shipment of orders, as well as for planning future promotions and products. Unfortunately, you cannot receive the September specials if you missed the deadline. However, you can take advantage of the October specials by placing an order for next month.
ahammons
I remember reading on the sample order form that we can order through a certain date in September. Has that date already passed??

I thought it was September 30th, but I'm not sure. Sorry, I'm no help! LOL!!

Thanks... I just found it on CC and it is through Sept 30. Know I need to make up my mind about what I'll order! lol I really want package A, but not sure if DH will be happy w/ me spending that much! :D

It is September 30th, I have not placed mine either! I guess I better get on the ball! LOL

at least I'm not the only one! lol

Okay, I have another question for you - I must be missing it, b/c I know it said something about it. If I order a sample package, can I also order an indiviual sample item - like the appetizer plates and caddy?

Ashlee, the answer is yes.

I have a question: Can a new consultant take advantage of the sample package? How long do they have?

I don't know for sure... but I think you can, as long as you order by September 30. You might want to wait for a more experienced consultant to answer though - I am not positive. :)

New consultants can order samples until their 6th week. Details are on CC on the "Info about sample packages" page

Ok Ann, I was curious and clicked on your links.... No surprise with the jewerly (It's very nice) but I did not expect to see a Chef Suxxxess THONG!!!

<giggle> There was a reason for that, way back. And someone threatened to wear one backwards at conference. :)

Thank God!LOL

Related to Order Deadline for September: Has it Passed?

1. When was the order deadline for September?

The order deadline for September has already passed. It was on the last day of August.

2. Can I still place an order for September?

Unfortunately, the order deadline for September has already passed. However, you can place an order for October.

3. Why is there an order deadline for September?

The order deadline is necessary for us to process and ship out all orders in a timely manner. It also allows us to plan and prepare for the next month's promotions and products.

4. What if I missed the order deadline for September?

If you missed the order deadline for September, you can still place an order for October. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

5. Can I still receive the September specials if I missed the order deadline?

Unfortunately, the September specials are only available for orders placed before the deadline. However, you can take advantage of the October specials by placing an order for next month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views