• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Show Timeline: Tips for Contacting Hosts and Sending Invitations

In summary, when it comes to contacting the host after a show is booked, there is no one specific timeline that works for every consultant and every show. However, it is important to be flexible and adaptable. Generally, it is recommended to send the host packet as soon as possible, invitations 2-3 weeks before the show, follow up with the host 1 week before the show, and confirm guest list and final details 2-3 days before the show. These guidelines can be adjusted depending on the needs of the host and show. Regular communication and flexibility are key to a successful show.
Cape_PC
I am wondering what everyone uses as their timeline as far as contact with the host after the show is booked. Such as, how far in advance of the show do you send them the host packet, how far in advance do you have the invitations mailed, etc? Thanks, it will really help me out as I am so new.

I am also REALLY new- (I'm having my 5th show on Sat) but what I have done is put it all close together (like the week before the show) b/c that way it is fresh in their minds, and the guests can RSVP at the same time they are called about the show. I've had pretty good success this way.
So I have given the host packet the week before the show, and told them to call each person they are inviting and also send a postcard invitation the same day. Then I can do reminder calls, or they can do them the day before the show.

There is no one specific timeline that works for every consultant and every show. It is important to keep in mind that every host and every show is different, so it's important to be flexible and adaptable. However, here are some general guidelines that can help you plan your contact with the host after the show is booked:1. Send the host packet as soon as possible: Once the show is booked, it's a good idea to send the host packet to the host as soon as possible. This will give them time to review the information and start planning their guest list and other details for the show.2. Send the invitations 2-3 weeks before the show: It's recommended to send the invitations 2-3 weeks before the show date. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend the show.3. Follow up with the host 1 week before the show: A week before the show, it's a good idea to touch base with the host to confirm the number of guests who have RSVP'd and to remind them of any special offers or promotions that may be available.4. Confirm guest list and final details 2-3 days before the show: A couple of days before the show, it's a good idea to confirm the final guest list and any last-minute details with the host.Remember, these are just general guidelines and may need to be adjusted depending on the specific needs and preferences of the host and the show. It's important to communicate regularly with the host and be flexible to ensure a successful show.

Related to Optimizing Show Timeline: Tips for Contacting Hosts and Sending Invitations

What is "Timeline Help for a Show"?

"Timeline Help for a Show" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef to assist our independent consultants in planning and organizing their cooking shows. It provides a customizable timeline to help consultants stay on track and make the most out of their show experience.

How do I access "Timeline Help for a Show"?

To access "Timeline Help for a Show", log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to work on and click on the "Timeline Help" button to access the feature.

Can I customize the timeline for my specific show?

Yes, you can customize the timeline according to your show's specific needs. You can add or remove tasks, adjust the time allotted for each task, and even add personalized notes. This feature is designed to be flexible and cater to your unique show experience.

Is "Timeline Help for a Show" available for all types of shows?

Yes, "Timeline Help for a Show" is available for all types of shows, including virtual shows, in-person shows, and fundraisers. We understand that each show may have different requirements, and our timeline feature can be adapted to fit those needs.

Can I share the timeline with my host and guests?

Yes, you can easily share the timeline with your host and guests by printing it out or sending it via email. This will give them a better idea of what to expect during the show and help them prepare for the event. You can also use the timeline as a guide during the show to keep everyone on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caynreth
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PamperedK