• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Wait on Guests Addresses?

In summary, the appropriate time to ask for a guest's address varies depending on the situation. It is highly recommended to collect guest's addresses in order to send them thank you notes, catalogs, and other important information about Pampered Chef products. It is recommended to send a thank you note to your guests within a week after the event. Yes, you can still ask for a guest's address even if they have not made a purchase. One way to ensure you get accurate addresses is to have a sign-up sheet or have guests fill out a form with their information.
vhadley
I'm doing my first party next week and I'm still waiting for my mother in law to send me her guests addresses. I have set up an invitation through evite.com. I also have another just , same problem. I really don't want to aggravate and hound then, but I'm getting really annoyed. How long do you give hosts to send you their guests addresses? Also when do you send out an email invitation , how far in advance? Also how far in advance do you mail out postcard reminders?
Thank you!
Vicky

I give them 36 hours - 5 days to give me the addresses depending on when the show is. Usually I send the invites 1 1/2 - 2 weeks because too early people will forget and too late they already have plans.

I don't hound..I HIGHLY SUGGEST they give me addresses...and I give them a deadline. If they pass the deadline, I do make sure to tell them to text, FB, email, whatever mode of communication they will use to ensure people get to their house.

1. How long should I wait before asking for a guest's address?

The appropriate time to ask for a guest's address varies depending on the situation. If you are hosting a party or event, it is recommended to wait until the end of the event to ask for addresses so as not to interrupt the flow of the event. If you are a consultant and meeting with a potential customer one-on-one, it is appropriate to ask for their address at the end of the meeting or when they express interest in purchasing products.

2. Is it necessary to get a guest's address at all?

It is highly recommended to collect guest's addresses in order to send them thank you notes, catalogs, and other important information about Pampered Chef products. Having their address also allows you to add them to your contact list for future events and promotions.

3. How long should I wait before sending a thank you note to a guest?

It is recommended to send a thank you note to your guests within a week after the event. This shows your appreciation for their attendance and support, and also keeps your brand fresh in their minds.

4. Can I ask for a guest's address if they have not made a purchase?

Yes, you can still ask for a guest's address even if they have not made a purchase. It is a great way to keep them informed about future events and promotions, and it may also encourage them to make a purchase in the future.

5. How can I make sure to get accurate addresses from my guests?

One way to ensure you get accurate addresses is to have a sign-up sheet or have guests fill out a form with their information. You can also ask for their address when they make a purchase or when they sign up for your mailing list. Make sure to double-check the addresses before sending any mail to avoid any errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies