• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open Catalog HWC Show: Bookings Needed for June/July!

In Summary, Ann is doing a show for HWC to raise money for her friend Elizabeth who has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She has sent out flyers and e-vites, but so far has not had any orders. She may try mailing out a newsletter to her list to increase the chances of orders.
cewcooks
Since I have only 1 show booked for this month, I decided to have a open /catalog internet HWC show, so far I have sent out 180+ e invites to past hosts, guests etc...My team is doing a blitz call this weekend so hopefully I can get more bookings but June and July are looking dry!

Good Luck to you - I am doing the same thing. My very good friend Elizabeth was just diagnosed with breast cancer (chemo and radiation starting today) and limited insurance. I am doing a fundraiser for her. A show at her office and opening it up online.

yes good luck to you too!

I e-mailed and mailed out flyers introducing my online fundraiser for HWC on April 27. I had in there that it starts on May 1 and they can either order online or call me to place the order. So far, I haven't had one response. I even sent out reminder emails on May 2 in case they "forgot" to open the flyer attachment and read it. What else can I do to get people motivated?? Any ideas would be appreciated. I know it's still early in the month but I was hoping for at least one order by now.

People generally won't respond to an email about a sale (Becky's success with the outlet this month notwithstanding). Think about how many emails come through your inbox about things for sale. You need to call your customers and personally invite them to make a purchase. If you call when you're likely to get answering machines then you can blow through a lot of calls in a short period, and leave a message like:
Hi, <name>, this is <your name>, your Pampered Chef consultant. I just wanted to give you a call to check that your products are working as expected; and to tell you about the special edition Help Whip Cancer products we've got this month only. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx, or go to my website. The address is on your receipts and catalogs. Thanks, and have a great day.​

I like that Ann!!! I might do that tonight!

I'm doing a internet shoe too. I just sent out my e-vites yesterday and I did up a liitle newsletter to mail to each one. This was mainly done for the friends and family who don't live close to me to do a show. So far I had one order immediately after I sent out the e-vites. I'm letting everybody I know and see about it. I cc'd me an e-vite and they don't say their from the consultant until you open it up. It says it comes from Pampered Chef, reply to consultants e-mail and in subject mine says Together we can Help Whip Cancer. Not sure if people might think it's spam.

1. How do I book a show for June/July?

To book a show for June/July, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred date. They will guide you through the booking process and help you plan the perfect show.

2. Can I host a show even if I don't have a large kitchen?

Yes, you can host a show even if you have a small kitchen. Our consultants are trained to work with any kitchen size and can help you make the most of your space. Plus, we offer a variety of cooking tools and gadgets that are designed to save space.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to host a show?

No, there is no purchase necessary to host a show. Our consultants will bring all the necessary products and tools for the show. However, many hosts choose to purchase products during the show to take advantage of special discounts and rewards.

4. How long does a show typically last?

A show usually lasts around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the type of show you are hosting. Our consultants will work with you to plan a timeline that best fits your schedule.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a show?

Yes, you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a show. Our consultants offer generous host rewards, including free products and discounts on your favorite Pampered Chef items. Contact your consultant for more information on our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp