• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show at End of June - Need Advice!

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef by hosting a show and inviting friends and family to make purchases. Even if you are not the selected Mystery Host, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales of the show. The duration of a Mystery Host Show is typically 1-2 hours, and to ensure a successful one, it is important to plan ahead, engage guests, and follow up with them after the show.
DCOX3
Is everyone gone on vacation???? or what????

Since my June is sluggish...only 1 show so far this month:cry: I decided to pull together a Mystery Host show for the end of the month...I got some great ideas from all the threads posted here! I just have a question maybe someone can help me...Since I am having this at the end of the month would you invite your host that have already booked parties on your calendar for July???

Thanks a bunch!

DCOX3 said:
Is everyone gone on vacation???? or what????

Since my June is sluggish...only 1 show so far this month:cry: I decided to pull together a Mystery Host show for the end of the month...I got some great ideas from all the threads posted here! I just have a question maybe someone can help me...Since I am having this at the end of the month would you invite your host that have already booked parties on your calendar for July???

Thanks a bunch!

I didn't invite anyone who had a show on the calendar for the summer to participate. I did invite a couple who have shows booked for Oct/Nov. though...and one of them is doing it!

Thanks Becky...that is what I was thinking but I just needed to hear it from someone that has a little more experience and has actually had one. I hope I do good...I sent out 52 invites today and have some more to send out tomorrow!!:)

- Debbie
Florida Pampered Chef

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a fun and exciting way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. The host of the show will be randomly selected at the end of the show to receive all the host rewards, which can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I earn rewards as a host of a Mystery Host Show?

As the host of a Mystery Host Show, you can earn rewards by inviting friends and family to attend the show, and encouraging them to make purchases. The more guests you have and the more they purchase, the higher your rewards will be.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am not the selected Mystery Host?

Yes, even if you are not the selected Mystery Host, you can still earn rewards based on the total sales of the show. The host rewards are divided among all the guests, so the more guests you have and the more they purchase, the more rewards you will receive.

4. How long does a Mystery Host Show last?

A Mystery Host Show typically lasts for 1-2 hours. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of participation. It is important to keep the show moving and engage your guests to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for everyone.

5. What advice do you have for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show?

To host a successful Mystery Host Show, it is important to plan ahead and promote the show to as many people as possible. Offer incentives for guests to attend, such as a free gift or discount on their first purchase. During the show, make sure to engage your guests and showcase the products in a fun and interactive way. Lastly, follow up with your guests after the show to thank them for attending and remind them to place their orders to help you earn more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • alidafrizzell