• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Training Ribbon: Completion Date and Requirements

I'm so glad that I finished them all!I just finished my last one! Yay! Green ribbon, here I come!I have been behind, but am determined to get them done. I don't want to be the only one without a ribbon:cry:I'm glad that everyone likes the online courses. One of Virginia's coworkers (Dawn) and I used to work together, in fact, she recruited me to Pampered Chef. One of the reasons I joined was her inside perspective (great company to work for). I design a lot of training, including online courses. The ones offered by PC are top-notch, which is a relief!I have one left to take - the
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
So I see if we take all the training courses on line we get a special ribbon. Anyone know the dates to which we have to taken these classes?? Is it Jan '08-June or is it over the course of our career?? I took 80% of the courses in 2007 when I started and the others since January. I know we have to finish by June but not sure of the start date.

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know either. I have been taking them as they come available. I only have 1 left.

I would think that they would be over the course of your career. I do know that you have until June 12 to do them.

Sadly, I didn't take a single one until this am. I took 4, so I have 6 to go!! Yay!! I'm a recognition junkie!!:D

When they are completed by June 12th, you will get a ribbon. They continue to add new ones.

They did this for Leadership, too, and the response was overwhelming. Virginia Stein, head of the training department, came up with the idea. She said (she taught one of the workshops I took, and commented on all the people with the green ribbons) that usage of the online courses doubled. And tripled for upper level directors, many of whom had not taken a single course before the incentive was announced. But they wanted to set a good example for their teams by having the ribbon.

So its over the course of our career?? Okay thats cool! Thanks

chefann said:
They did this for Leadership, too, and the response was overwhelming. Virginia Stein, head of the training department, came up with the idea. She said (she taught one of the workshops I took, and commented on all the people with the green ribbons) that usage of the online courses doubled. And tripled for upper level directors, many of whom had not taken a single course before the incentive was announced. But they wanted to set a good example for their teams by having the ribbon.

I just want to say that I *heart* Virginia Stein. She is such a sweetie. :)

How can you tell if you have any classes left to take- I was all caught up at Leadership, and then I did 2 more yeasterday- Have nay more than 2 come out since Leadership? Is there a list anywhere that shows what you have taken, and what you have left to take?

Log on to the online training center, click on classes, and it will show your completion dates.

I finished my last two last night!

I finished all of mine~ woo-hoo~

I attended our regional meeting with Linda Bowles today and it was AWESOME!!!! I can not wait for NC.

I only have 2 more to go!

on-linelogged in yesterday just to check if they had added another one I hadn't seen and they had so I took it.
I have done them all now.

I just finished my last one! Yay! Green ribbon, here I come!

I have been behind, but am determined to get them done. I don't want to be the only one without a ribbon:cry:

I'm glad that everyone likes the online courses. One of Virginia's coworkers (Dawn) and I used to work together, in fact, she recruited me to Pampered Chef. One of the reasons I joined was her inside perspective (great company to work for).

I design a lot of training, including online courses. The ones offered by PC are top-notch, which is a relief!

I have one left to take - the one for FDs. All I need to do is find 15-20 minutes then I'll earn my ribbon too!

Cheers -

oh, and no, she has not told me anything about the new fall products or national conference ;-)

I did all mine too! I am a recognition junkie too!

susanr613 said:
I'm glad that everyone likes the online courses. One of Virginia's coworkers (Dawn) and I used to work together, in fact, she recruited me to Pampered Chef. One of the reasons I joined was her inside perspective (great company to work for).

You mean the Dawn who works with the sales managers and training staff? I met her at the New Director Academy last August. What a wonderful woman!

I have 2 more to go!!

As of the other day I'm all caught up! :)

I still have one more to go.

I finished all mine, I think! There are nine am I right? :)

There are 10:
  • Achieving your goals
  • Prospecting: finding business everywhere
  • Host Coaching: a partnership for success
  • Your Cooking Show
  • Sharing the Opportunity
  • Customer Care
  • The Recruiting Interview
  • Recruiting: From Invitation to the Interview
  • Supporting New Consultants (this one may be available only to FDs and above)
  • Maximize your Cooking Show

ok..thanks, I'll have to go see what I missed!

Yes I have all but the Supporting New Consultants

Last edited:
Oh, jeez! I'm a recognition junkie, too! I'm gonna have to take 9 courses (yes, bad FD!) to catch up, but I'm gonna do it! And, I'm going to challenge my team to do it, too! Thanks for mentioning this - I must have missed it!

And you have until midnight on June 12 to complete them and get the ribbon! Canadians have until midnight on July 8, since their conference is later.

I need to get on the ball and finish up my training courses! I think I have 3 to do!

I'm done! Supporting New Consultants was really good!

I agree I really learned alot from Supporting New Consultants. I would take that one again.

Finally got a chance to check on where I stood on the training. I realized there were two I hadn't completed. Got those done, so I'm gonna be sportin' that purty green ribbon. :)

I have all of mine done too!! WAHOO!!

I'm done too!!!

Are the 10 in all? If so I just finished my last one.

Yep. 10; 9 for consultant level (one of the courses is available to FDs and above only)

I just took the Supporting new consultants. I really like that one. I am all finished now.

My cluster is challenging each other to get them all done!

I finished my last one. Ribbon for me!!

Related to Online Training Ribbon: Completion Date and Requirements

1. What is the Online Training Ribbon and how do I earn it?

The Online Training Ribbon is a special recognition given to Pampered Chef consultants who have completed all required training courses online. To earn this ribbon, you must complete all online courses listed in your consultant's training plan.

2. What are the requirements for earning the Online Training Ribbon?

The requirements for earning the Online Training Ribbon include completing all online courses listed in your consultant's training plan, as well as any additional courses recommended by your upline or the company. You must also achieve a passing score on any quizzes or assessments associated with the courses.

3. When do I need to complete the training courses to earn the Online Training Ribbon?

The completion date for earning the Online Training Ribbon is June of each year. This means that all required courses must be completed by the end of June in order to earn the ribbon. However, it is recommended to complete the courses as soon as possible to ensure you have enough time to complete any additional courses that may be recommended.

4. Is there a specific time frame in which I need to complete the training courses?

The timeframe for completing the training courses to earn the Online Training Ribbon is generally from January to June of each year. However, some consultants may have a different start date depending on when they joined the company. It is best to check with your upline or the company for your specific start date.

5. I completed some of the training courses in a previous year. Do I still need to retake them to earn the Online Training Ribbon?

No, you do not need to retake courses that you have already completed in a previous year. As long as you have completed all required courses by the end of June, you will be eligible to earn the Online Training Ribbon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
soccermama
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U