• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg Help! Pampered Partner Host Probs

In summary, Pampered Partner Host Probs is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that helps hosts manage their parties and orders. It can be accessed through the "Host" tab on the Pampered Chef account and allows for easy tracking of party sales, guest orders, and rewards. Users can manage party details, track guest orders and rewards, and communicate with their consultant. To add a guest's order, it can be manually entered or shared through a party link. Customer service is available for any technical difficulties.
lisacb77
I am trying to get in for tonight's deadline. I have a show under my mom's name. I went in to add the orders from another host that did not make. I thought about adding her as cohost but changed my mind when I saw it hurt my mom's total. So I deleted and added her as a guest.

Somewhere in there I accidentally deleted mom's. Now when I go to re-add her it automatically makes her cohost. Which doesn't matter, except when I go to submit it says Host Order required. ACCCK!!

I'm on hold w/HO but wait time is 30 mins :(

LOL. I found when I had this kind of problem it was easier to create a new show & simply copy the info over.

I got it!!! I sorted guests by name and my "co host" was in there twice. I deleted that and it's seeming to work. Whew!

Fantastic Lisa. Its always something small and hard to see.

No kidding! That's what I get for playing around the night it's due! What kills me is I was about $90 short of another SS Plus bonus. I just couldn't justify spending $90 to get the deep covered baker free though as that was the only other Plus item I really wanted!

Related to Omg Help! Pampered Partner Host Probs

What is Pampered Partner Host Probs?

Pampered Partner Host Probs is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that helps you manage your parties and orders as a host. It allows you to easily track your party sales, guest orders, and rewards.

How do I access Pampered Partner Host Probs?

To access Pampered Partner Host Probs, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Host" tab. From there, you will see the option to access Pampered Partner Host Probs.

What can I do with Pampered Partner Host Probs?

Pampered Partner Host Probs allows you to manage your party sales, guest orders, and rewards. You can view your party details, track your guest orders and rewards, and communicate with your consultant all in one place.

How do I add a guest's order to my party?

To add a guest's order to your party, you can either enter it manually through the "Add Orders" button or share your party link with your guests and have them enter their orders themselves. Your consultant can also help you add orders to your party.

What if I encounter technical difficulties with Pampered Partner Host Probs?

If you encounter any technical difficulties with Pampered Partner Host Probs, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues you may be experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAudrey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefAudrey
  • mconsola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • byrd1956