• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Installing the New Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD?

In summary, to install the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD, simply insert the CD into your computer's CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. No special equipment or software is needed, but an internet connection may be required for activation or updates. You can install the CD on multiple computers with a valid license for each installation. Installing the CD should not affect existing data or programs, but it is recommended to back up important files beforehand. If any errors or issues arise during installation, refer to the software's user guide or contact customer support for assistance.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
one of my recruits that just signed and got her host kit 2 2ks ago asked if they could just go ahead and install the new pampered partner plus spring 08 cd they got, or does she need to install the old one that actually came in her kit first, then add the spring one?

I wasn't sure, so thought I'd ask here..

she should be fine installing the new one. We ran the new program on my Dh computer a couple of days ago, it worked just fine.

thanks!It is recommended to install the old CD first, and then the spring one. This will ensure that all the necessary files and updates are properly installed.

1. How do I install the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD?

To install the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD, simply insert the CD into your computer's CD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. You may need to close any other programs or applications before beginning the installation process.

2. Will I need any special equipment or software to install the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD?

No, the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD can be installed using a standard CD drive on your computer. You may need an internet connection to activate the software or download any updates, but no additional equipment or software is required.

3. Can I install the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD on multiple computers?

Yes, the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD can be installed on multiple computers as long as you have a valid license for each installation. Please refer to the software's terms and conditions for more information on licensing and usage.

4. Will installing the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD erase any of my existing data or programs?

No, installing the new Pampered Partner Plus Spring 08 CD should not affect any of your existing data or programs. However, it is always recommended to back up important files before installing any new software.

5. What should I do if I encounter any errors or issues during the installation process?

If you encounter any errors or issues during the installation process, please refer to the software's user guide or contact the manufacturer's customer support for assistance. They will be able to provide troubleshooting steps or further guidance to resolve any problems you may encounter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mminikus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mminikus
  • cajunchelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • Bexs50