• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa!

In summary, NM sent an email to our APO consultants saying that they can't issue a card to someone with a foreign address, despite the fact that an APO address is a US address. Angie tried to get help from HO, and was told to apply for the card and have it sent to a stateside address, then have someone there forward it to her. This credit card company is treating military families this way, and we need to tell them how we feel.
heat123
Silver Member
Just got this email :
Thank you for accepting your new Pampered Chef Consultant Visa Card, the only card you'll ever need for your family and for your business. To show how much we value your membership, we're sending you a $25 e-certificate to spend online at OmahaSteaks.com.

You can redeem this special offer toward your purchase of award-winning Omaha Steaks, including filet mignons, combo packages, gourmet entrees, side dishes, desserts and much more. Make your next Pampered Chef party extra-special, or treat yourself and your family... it's up to you!

Kind of cool, even if I've never used their products, will be happy to try them out for free!:D

That's so cool!! Maybe other little perks will come out of it.:)

I just got it too. I thought I would check on here to see if it was a spam email or for real.
I guess it's for real!!!!!
PS, there food is delicious!!!

Umm....YUM!!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
That's so cool!! Maybe other little perks will come out of it.:)
Yeah, I'm curious to see the % cash back on our purchases that was offered??

That was .25%, on the first $500/month. Which, if you spend the whole $500, will net you $1.25. :yuck:

chefann said:
That was .25%, on the first $500/month. Which, if you spend the whole $500, will net you $1.25. :yuck:
Darn, that's lower than I was hoping, I think I get a whopping $3.75 for my Christmas spending!:(

How soon after you received your PC Visa card did you get that email? I just my card two days again and didn't receive any email yet. Never tried Omaha steaks but willing to try for $25.00 free.:angel:

I had $6000 on my credit card and they credited my account $62+, $5+ was from previous month. Not a bad deal, I LOVE FREE money:love: !!

Jayne said:
I had $6000 on my credit card and they credited my account $62+, $5+ was from previous month. Not a bad deal, I LOVE FREE money:love: !!
What's that saying... spend big, earn or win big! LOL:p

I've had my card about a month now but haven't received the email for the Omaha Steak offer yet:(

How long did it take to get your card after you applied?

About a week or so I think.

I don't know how many folks from this thread have seen the thread about the problems Angie, one of our APO consultants, has been having with this credit card company. She was told by NM (New Millennium) that they can't issue a card to someone with a foreign address, despite the fact that an APO address is a US address. HO was no help. They told her to apply for the card and have it sent to a stateside address, then have someone there forward it to her.The fact that NM can treat military families this way is sickening. Please consider returning the coupon to NM with a strongly worded note that you neither agree with nor appreciate their discriminatory practices.

1. What is the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa"?

The "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa" is a special gift card promotion that is available to new Pampered Chef Visa cardholders. It offers a gift card from Omaha Steaks, a popular meat delivery company, as a sign-up bonus for the Pampered Chef Visa card.

2. How do I qualify for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa"?

To qualify for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa", you must be a new Pampered Chef Visa cardholder. This means you have not had a Pampered Chef Visa card in the past 24 months. You must also meet the credit requirements for the card and be approved for it.

3. How much is the gift card for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa"?

The gift card amount for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa" varies and is subject to change. Currently, the gift card amount is $50, but this may change at any time. Be sure to check the current offer when applying for the card.

4. How and when will I receive the gift card for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa"?

If you are approved for the Pampered Chef Visa card and meet the requirements for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa", you will receive the gift card in the mail within 4-6 weeks. It will be sent to the address provided on your credit card application.

5. Are there any restrictions or expiration dates for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa" gift card?

Yes, there are some restrictions and expiration dates for the "Omaha Steaks Gc for New TPampered Chef Visa" gift card. The gift card is only valid for purchases from Omaha Steaks and cannot be used at any other retailers. It also has an expiration date, so be sure to use it before it expires to avoid losing its value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
mpkegley