• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Pepper Mill and Round Round-Up Trivet

In summary, the Old Pepper Mill is made of durable and high-quality wood and has an adjustable mechanism for different grind sizes. The Round Round-Up Trivet has a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 1 inch, and can be used on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. However, the Old Pepper Mill is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed to preserve its quality and avoid damage to the adjustable mechanism.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Needed: One of each new.
Let me know.
Thanks
[email protected]!

I'm pretty sure I have a pepper mill, but let me check my stash.

which trivet - round or heart shaped?

Hey Linda - Sue wants the Round one. I think she would take it even if it is not in the box. She said she wants it for a gift along with the new one and she needs both for her idea to work. She never told what that idea was though. I am very curious to find out! And thanks for looking!

sorry, I don't have a round one. Search on my ISO thread for around one I posted a few weeks ago - I think more than one person posted that they had an extra.

John, I looked in my stash and I had sold that mill at a vendor fair. I do have 1 slightly used (shows only) that I could let you have for the cost of postage, if you can't find another one.

Thank you both for looking and Ann, I will check with my lady to see that works for her but I will get a few bucks for you plus postage!

Linda - hate to sound dumb but what is ISO to look at?

ISO - In Search Of

Related to Old Pepper Mill and Round Round-Up Trivet

1. What is the material of the Old Pepper Mill?

The Old Pepper Mill is made of durable and high-quality wood.

2. What are the dimensions of the Round Round-Up Trivet?

The Round Round-Up Trivet has a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 1 inch.

3. Is the Old Pepper Mill adjustable for different grind sizes?

Yes, the Old Pepper Mill has an adjustable mechanism that allows for fine to coarse grind sizes.

4. Can the Round Round-Up Trivet be used on all types of cookware?

Yes, the Round Round-Up Trivet is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces.

5. Is the Old Pepper Mill dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing the Old Pepper Mill to preserve its quality and avoid damage to the adjustable mechanism.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KimB
  • epimomma99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies