• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet

In summary, the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" is a durable and heat-resistant silicone trivet measuring 8" x 7.75". It is dishwasher safe and designed to protect surfaces from heat and scratches, but not recommended for use as a cutting board. This special edition trivet from Pampered Chef features a heart-shaped design and a heartwarming message, making it a unique and thoughtful gift or addition to any kitchen collection.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone have the first heart shaped round up from the heart trivet? I would love to purchase a couple if I could. I am also looking for the square one. Thanks, you can email me privately.
[email protected]

i am also interested in the entire collection.

Didn't I'd read somewhere that this final trivet is exactly like the first one?

It's similar, but not exact. First and last are both heart-shaped, but the design inthe middle is different.

The only one I have extras of are last year's - the oval one. I thought I might give them to hosts who get the DCB.

BethCooks4U said:
The only one I have extras of are last year's - the oval one. I thought I might give them to hosts who get the DCB.

I'm interested in these as well. If you decide you'd like to get rid of a few, let me know. thanks

What is the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" made of?

The "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, making it perfect for protecting your counters and tabletops from hot dishes and cookware.

What are the dimensions of the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet"?

The "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" measures 8" x 7.75", making it the perfect size for most dishes and cookware.

Is the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

Can the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" be used as a cutting board?

No, the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" is not recommended for use as a cutting board. It is designed to be used as a trivet to protect surfaces from heat and scratches.

What makes the "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" unique?

The "First Heart Shaped Round up From the Heart Trivet" is a special edition trivet released by Pampered Chef, featuring a heart-shaped design and a heartwarming message. It is a perfect gift for loved ones or a special addition to your own kitchen collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• epimomma99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chaqueequa
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four