• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the

In summary, "Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef for all skill levels. Participants can expect to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while also having the opportunity to try and purchase Pampered Chef products. All ingredients and materials will be provided, but participants are welcome to bring a notebook and pen for note-taking. The cost of the class varies and can be determined by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant.
Jennifer E
Ok, so I really did not think that I would be attending the conference, so I threw away the consistancy post cards that I got in the mail. Now, it looks like I might be going afterall (still working out some details). What do ya'll think my chances are for getting those postcards replaced? I know I will need to call HO, but just wondered if anyone else did this stupid thing in the past! :eek:

Re: PostcardsCall HO, they might resend them but I believe in the past that it wasn't necessary after all to physically have them at conference. They know who has them and your "award" may already be in your packet when you get there - or at least a ticket to pick it up.

Of course, they're doing everything different this year so cover your bases.

Re: PostcardsI still have not received my April one ... anyone else!!!?

Re: PostcardsDot, quite a few people have not received theirs yet. We have contacted the Solution Center about it.
A thread was started about this in the Lounge.

Re: PostcardsFinally received my April one today! :) Not sure if I am going to NC, but at least I have it ...

What is "Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the"?

"Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to teach participants new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend?

No, you do not need to have any prior cooking experience to attend "Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the". Our classes are designed for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced cooks.

What should I expect during the class?

During the class, you can expect to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant. You will also have the opportunity to try out and purchase Pampered Chef products to use in your own kitchen.

Do I need to bring anything to the class?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the class. All ingredients and materials will be provided for you to use during the class. However, if you would like to take notes, you are welcome to bring a notebook and pen.

How much does the class cost?

The cost of "Ok, so I Really Did Not Think That I Would Be Attending the" varies depending on the class and location. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • babywings76