• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - I Have Owed You All This...

In summary, Ginny's office is inspiring and she is still trying to figure out how to keep her hairclips on the wall.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...plus I need my butt kicked a bit so I figure if I send this out ya'll will get in my case to Jilley-up a bit.
The desk is starting to look a bit shoddy but the closet still rocks!!

Attachments

• TestShots 134 (Medium).jpg
    TestShots 134 (Medium).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 573
  • TestShots 135 (Medium).jpg
    TestShots 135 (Medium).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 567
Wow Carolyn ~ nice! Can you come over and do mine? LOL

Ginny

I wonder why it is you can have 1500 square feet (or more) in your home, and the cat still has to lie on the keyboard and your papers? I fight for rights to my keyboard with my cat everyday...

Oh ~ I get it ~ getting all your stress out waiting for those passports ~ my ED got theirs today ~ applied in DECEMBER!

Ginny

HAHAHA, I think that is me and Kimmy on the screen. I think I see my pink boa...LOLOL> I am entertained soo easily...BAHAHAHA!

Ok, you need a kick in the butt???

What's with the hairclips all over the place? I think your postal scale might be moved somewhere not so 'in the way', how many pairs of scissors does one gal need?

Your closet is way Type A! It looks really good.

BTW, don't be coming inside my office! I'm like a childless person giving parenting advice!

Awesome!! Love the hair clips.

Oh my!! :eek: :eek: You are VERY neat! Half of my stuff is in the dining room, the other half in the basement, where I hope to one day have an office. I am soooo jealous - but now I know I need to get my rear in gear!! :p

I'm losing my office... My brother and his family are moving in with us. He, ummm, sold his house before he could find a new one. We have a guest bedroom we never use and and office where the kids will stay (5 and 8 mos). Plus an extra bathroom we don't use.

I'm happy to have to them staying with us. I can't seem them paying rent when I have the extra room.

And, I LOVE your closet. That's what I would love to do in our office closet, but all of DH's comic books are in the way, precious gems that they are.

Paige Dixon said:
Ok, you need a kick in the butt???

What's with the hairclips all over the place? I think your postal scale might be moved somewhere not so 'in the way', how many pairs of scissors does one gal need?

Your closet is way Type A! It looks really good.

I neeeeeeeeeeeed all my hairclips!!! My 5yo likes to "do" my hair every afternoon and he uses ALL of them every time!! LOL
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed my postal scale so I can weigh the things I sell off to other consultants each time I purge my office!!
Scissors? Damn, you saw them all, huh? I neeeeeeeeeeeeed them...can;t think of a logical reason why, but I do!!!

LOVVEEEE the CAT "accessory"! LOL :p

You're right....the closet rocks!

PS...I moved the crusty old bowl of half-eaten fruit loops and the 5-day-old cu pof chocolate milk just before snapping the pic!

So was CS strategically pulled up on the PC before you snapped the pic?? :p

I'm still trying to figure out the Hairclips......

Oh wait....gotcha.....That's a credenza and they are holding on to it. I work in a cubicle and was trying to figure out how you got those to stay on "a wall" upside down and hold things...... :p

It's been one of those day!!!!! :p :p :p

Love your closet!! Great job! Maybe there's room in the closet for the scale?

hoosierchef said:
Oh wait....gotcha.....That's a credenza and they are holding on to it. I work in a cubicle and was trying to figure out how you got those to stay on "a wall" upside down and hold things...... :p

It's been one of those day!!!!! :p :p :p

LOLOLOL - yeah - they are kinda clipped to th ebottom of the shelf and are jolding up misc pieces of crap I really don't need.

PChefPEI said:
Love your closet!! Great job! Maybe there's room in the closet for the scale?

True true -- ok, ya'll win. I'll put the dang scale away.

A cat as a paperweight?? Ingenious.

:D

Ok, I'll bite too - I need a few minutes break at work.Here is my FT job work office - don't really have one at home yet, stuff everywhere...

closetonltentryonrt.jpg

viewfromentry.jpg

Anotherfromentry.jpg

cornerbehindme.jpg

projectboards.jpg

messydesk.jpg

Oh, Carolyn - I have closet envy for here and at home...I only dare take a picture of the closet with the door closed!

Good job on your closet!

Carolyn,
Your office is inspirational to say the least. I actually took photos of my office to try and win an office makeover. I didn't win. Some days I cannot even think about going into my office.

Here's the link - http://www.messiestmess.com/index.php?JGALL_DIR=&JGALL_IMG=1022 - Vote for me to win second place. It's for a$5,000 office makeover. If I win, I'm hoping it will improve my productivity.

Thanks in advance,
Jane

Maybe I should do a drawing and have myself be the prize for someone to win and come organize. I actually would love to do it. I can't do food though, gotta get rid of the cereal and milk Carolyn....hehehehe. You are good now though. I am still so proud of you. We can Jilley suercize these offices...LOL

Jilleysue said:
Maybe I should do a drawing and have myself be the prize for someone to win and come organize. I actually would love to do it. I can't do food though, gotta get rid of the cereal and milk Carolyn....hehehehe. You are good now though. I am still so proud of you. We can Jilley suercize these offices...LOL

I wish I had money to have you fly here and clean mine up - frankly my whole house! Otherwise, I'm in on the drawing!

My work office looks "neat" compared to my home and that's not saying much!

Carolyn makes me feel better though with the cat and papers on the desk - LOL!

JilleySue,
That's a good idea. Highest bidder wins!!! :)

Well I figure I can raffle tickets,which would pay for the airfare and hotel..or I can sleep over...LOL
I can do a PJ party with one of you..LOLOL Can I bring my boa, and my great dane???

Tomorrow, I will take pictures of my actual 9-5 work office. Are you all ready? It is super organized. I think I would be fired if my title was Compliance Director and it was't organized...LOL

Jilleysue said:
Tomorrow, I will take pictures of my actual 9-5 work office. Are you all ready? It is super organized. I think I would be fired if my title was Compliance Director and it was't organized...LOL

I believe that! (Organized) Mine of course as you see isn't totally, but it's very "homey" for an office at a corporation. Probably because I live there (8-5) and sometimes more. It's not too bad though...or at least I hope not! :eek:

dannyzmom said:
I neeeeeeeeeeeed all my hairclips!!! My 5yo likes to "do" my hair every afternoon and he uses ALL of them every time!! LOL
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed my postal scale so I can weigh the things I sell off to other consultants each time I purge my office!!
Scissors? Damn, you saw them all, huh? I neeeeeeeeeeeeed them...can;t think of a logical reason why, but I do!!!

I'm laughing my a$$ off! I soooo wish I had someone playing with my hair every afternoon! That would be heaven!

I have tons of scissors because my kidlets can never seem to put them away!!

janetupnorth said:
Here is my FT job work office - don't really have one at home yet, stuff everywhere...

closetonltentryonrt.jpg

viewfromentry.jpg

Anotherfromentry.jpg

cornerbehindme.jpg

projectboards.jpg

messydesk.jpg

Oh my, you definately need rehab!!

luvs2cook said:
Carolyn,
Your office is inspirational to say the least. I actually took photos of my office to try and win an office makeover. I didn't win. Some days I cannot even think about going into my office.

Here's the link - http://www.messiestmess.com/index.php?JGALL_DIR=&JGALL_IMG=1022 - Vote for me to win second place. It's for a$5,000 office makeover. If I win, I'm hoping it will improve my productivity.

Thanks in advance,
Jane

This looks surprisingly like my office!

Ok...confession time.
My name is Carolyn and I have an addiction to office supplies - even those I do not need. I also must add that my husband, although exasperated with me, is a wonderful wonderful man because he doesn't take away my Staples Rewards card and he doesn't pull me out of the store when I am going overboard.

So, yesterday I went to Staples because I needed ink for my printer. I also needed binders for my team for Conference Notebooks (I needed 4). I went w/o hubby. I found some great notebooks with dividers included for 50c each on the clearance rack. Done.

Today I realized I needed a 3-hole-punch. So, hubby and the kids & I went back to Staples (or Stayps, as the kids and I affectionately call it). While there hubby suggested I check out the clearance rack again :):::swoon:::: I just love him) and they had TWO-PACKS of 1" binders for 50c...so that works out to 25c each!!! They're like these: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=98604&cmArea=SEARCH

They only had 11 two-packs left, so, um...I bought 'em all.
DH was all "Why do you need 22 binders?" and I was like "Um...I dunno, I just do." So now I have 22 binders that were only 25c each...PLUS the 5 I got yesterday for 50c each. :D

Me = happy.

He's such a calm and easygoing man. I am so lucky.

Jilleysue said:

So do we get to see the 9-5 office or what?

dannyzmom said:
Ok...confession time.
My name is Carolyn and I have an addiction to office supplies - even those I do not need. I also must add that my husband, although exasperated with me, is a wonderful wonderful man because he doesn't take away my Staples Rewards card and he doesn't pull me out of the store when I am going overboard.

So, yesterday I went to Staples because I needed ink for my printer. I also needed binders for my team for Conference Notebooks (I needed 4). I went w/o hubby. I found some great notebooks with dividers included for 50c each on the clearance rack. Done.

Today I realized I needed a 3-hole-punch. So, hubby and the kids & I went back to Staples (or Stayps, as the kids and I affectionately call it). While there hubby suggested I check out the clearance rack again :):::swoon:::: I just love him) and they had TWO-PACKS of 1" binders for 50c...so that works out to 25c each!!! They're like these: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&prodCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=98604&cmArea=SEARCH

They only had 11 two-packs left, so, um...I bought 'em all.
DH was all "Why do you need 22 binders?" and I was like "Um...I dunno, I just do." So now I have 22 binders that were only 25c each...PLUS the 5 I got yesterday for 50c each. :D

Me = happy.

He's such a calm and easygoing man. I am so lucky.

Wow, you do need rehab...I remember you saying you're addicted to office supplies more than once - LOL!

Is that office supplies you're addicted to or a bargain?

janetupnorth said:
Wow, you do need rehab...I remember you saying you're addicted to office supplies more than once - LOL!

Is that office supplies you're addicted to or a bargain?

You know Janet...that's a REALLY good point. I love office supplies...and I can't resist a bargain. How's that?! LOL

But just think...now that I have, ahem, twenty-two binders....(gawd I am insane), I am set for making conference binders for my team for the next umpteen years!! LOL (See - I can justify any obsessive purchase)

dannyzmom said:
You know Janet...that's a REALLY good point. I love office supplies...and I can't resist a bargain. How's that?! LOL

But just think...now that I have, ahem, twenty-two binders....(gawd I am insane), I am set for making conference binders for my team for the next umpteen years!! LOL (See - I can justify any obsessive purchase)
Carolyn

What do you put in a conference binder?

chefkristin said:
Carolyn

What do you put in a conference binder?

I am new to this making-conference-binder thing - - I put in blank paper to take notes, a checklist of what to bring, an expense log, etc...

dannyzmom said:
I am new to this making-conference-binder thing - - I put in blank paper to take notes, a checklist of what to bring, an expense log, etc...

Search files for workshop highlight and you will get a word doc that I posted a few weeks back. it's something my director included for me in my binder last year and I love it! I even made my own binder for leadership with these in it!

also, since you love the office supply store, i would recommend those plastic folder pockets, as they come in handy and those cheap zippered pencil bags, to keep hold of pens, pencils and highlighters. also the pages for business cards are great. i put mine in and then when i get one from someone i just take mine out to give to them and replace it with theirs. HTH! ( I am an office supply junkie as well!) :D

GourmetGirl said:
Search files for workshop highlight and you will get a word doc that I posted a few weeks back. it's something my director included for me in my binder last year and I love it! I even made my own binder for leadership with these in it!

also, since you love the office supply store, i would recommend those plastic folder pockets, as they come in handy and those cheap zippered pencil bags, to keep hold of pens, pencils and highlighters. also the pages for business cards are great. i put mine in and then when i get one from someone i just take mine out to give to them and replace it with theirs. HTH! ( I am an office supply junkie as well!) :D

I searched and can't find it - can you repost it?

i wish i could, but i'm on vacation right now, so i don't have all my files... but i just re-searched and if you type in workshop into the search feature under files, 3 documents will come up and the one that says workshop highlights form or something to that matter is the one. hth! let me know if it doesn't and i will repost it when i get home on thursday...

Well as I posted...things have gotten out of control at work everyone...sorry. I have bearly been on line and bearly had a life. The business has needed every ounce of me, so of course, I could not let it down. 9 am until 9 or 10 at night and some nights until 1 am in the mornings. Its been crazy. I bearly enjoyed my birthday. I think it was the 16th of May and I didn't even see it go by. My mom and relatives visited though, so I had a good day thought, but I had so much work, I could bearly enjoy. Right when I have one thing over...some else starts..but I guess challenge is what I enjoy...Its first time I have checked in...in a while. Hope all is well with everyone.

Happy Belated Birthday Jill, I was wondering where you were at lately! Hope it calms down for you soon!

Hey Jilleysue!
Happy belated birthday to you!!

Yeah I know everyone has stuff going on....we all are busy...but I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I am alive. It cracks me up when I get email saying I am missed on here and I have been crowned the queen of CS organization....LOL. I feel so bad, when people send me stuff, saying ..where are you????
Thank you Thank you. Quite an honor from you ladies..yet there is so much more I want to learn from all of you.
Been another long day. ....Just got home and I am off to bed in a minute....what a life huh?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Went to South Beach and had dinner with Family. Was nice....can skip the "another year older" part though...ICK...lol

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for stopping by Jilleysue! We missed you! (Oh, I made a little rhyme....) Hope you had a fantastic birthday. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0010.gif

Thank you Thank you Thank you Everyon. You all will never know how much I miss ya!!! Hopefully things get back to normal soon.
All my love.....TRULY!!!;)

I have been slacking for office pics so I thought I would post some from my birthday last week. Had some fun in South Beach and Fort Lauderdale with my relatives. I have switched offices for a brief period during my audits to keep an eye on things, but when things get back to normal, i'll take some more pics.:D

Attachments

• Puppies 066 (Small).jpg
    Puppies 066 (Small).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 353
  • Puppies 071 (Small).jpg
    Puppies 071 (Small).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 320
  • Puppies 074 (Small).jpg
    Puppies 074 (Small).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Puppies 079 (Small).jpg
    Puppies 079 (Small).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Puppies 083 (Small).jpg
    Puppies 083 (Small).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 269
<h2>1. What is "Ok - I Have Owed You All This"? </h2><p>"Ok - I Have Owed You All This" is a phrase commonly used by consultants at Pampered Chef to acknowledge that they have been neglecting their responsibilities or commitments to their team or customers.</p><h2>2. Why does the sender need their butt kicked for sending this out?</h2><p>The sender needs their butt kicked as a playful reminder to take action and fulfill their responsibilities in a timely manner. It is also a way for them to hold themselves accountable and stay motivated.</p><h2>3. What is "Jilley-up"?</h2><p>"Jilley-up" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe the act of getting organized and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner. It is a play on the word "jelly" as in being quick or slick.</p><h2>4. What does it mean when the desk is starting to look shoddy?</h2><p>When someone mentions that their desk is starting to look shoddy, it means that their workspace is becoming cluttered and disorganized. This can make it difficult to stay focused and productive, so it is important to tidy up and maintain a clean and organized desk.</p><h2>5. How does the closet "rock"?</h2><p>In this context, "rock" means to excel or perform well. If someone says their closet still rocks, it means that they have put effort into organizing and maintaining their inventory or supplies, and it is in good shape. This can also refer to being prepared for upcoming events or parties.</p>

Related to Ok - I Have Owed You All This...

1. What is "Ok - I Have Owed You All This"?

"Ok - I Have Owed You All This" is a phrase commonly used by consultants at Pampered Chef to acknowledge that they have been neglecting their responsibilities or commitments to their team or customers.

2. Why does the sender need their butt kicked for sending this out?

The sender needs their butt kicked as a playful reminder to take action and fulfill their responsibilities in a timely manner. It is also a way for them to hold themselves accountable and stay motivated.

3. What is "Jilley-up"?

"Jilley-up" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe the act of getting organized and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner. It is a play on the word "jelly" as in being quick or slick.

4. What does it mean when the desk is starting to look shoddy?

When someone mentions that their desk is starting to look shoddy, it means that their workspace is becoming cluttered and disorganized. This can make it difficult to stay focused and productive, so it is important to tidy up and maintain a clean and organized desk.

5. How does the closet "rock"?

In this context, "rock" means to excel or perform well. If someone says their closet still rocks, it means that they have put effort into organizing and maintaining their inventory or supplies, and it is in good shape. This can also refer to being prepared for upcoming events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DZmom
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U