• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - I Have Owed You All This...

In summary, Ginny's office is inspiring and she is still trying to figure out how to keep her hairclips on the wall.
yeah don't you love all my self portraits....LOL

<h2>1. What is "Ok - I Have Owed You All This"? </h2><p>"Ok - I Have Owed You All This" is a phrase commonly used by consultants at Pampered Chef to acknowledge that they have been neglecting their responsibilities or commitments to their team or customers.</p><h2>2. Why does the sender need their butt kicked for sending this out?</h2><p>The sender needs their butt kicked as a playful reminder to take action and fulfill their responsibilities in a timely manner. It is also a way for them to hold themselves accountable and stay motivated.</p><h2>3. What is "Jilley-up"?</h2><p>"Jilley-up" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe the act of getting organized and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner. It is a play on the word "jelly" as in being quick or slick.</p><h2>4. What does it mean when the desk is starting to look shoddy?</h2><p>When someone mentions that their desk is starting to look shoddy, it means that their workspace is becoming cluttered and disorganized. This can make it difficult to stay focused and productive, so it is important to tidy up and maintain a clean and organized desk.</p><h2>5. How does the closet "rock"?</h2><p>In this context, "rock" means to excel or perform well. If someone says their closet still rocks, it means that they have put effort into organizing and maintaining their inventory or supplies, and it is in good shape. This can also refer to being prepared for upcoming events or parties.</p>

Related to Ok - I Have Owed You All This...

1. What is "Ok - I Have Owed You All This"?

"Ok - I Have Owed You All This" is a phrase commonly used by consultants at Pampered Chef to acknowledge that they have been neglecting their responsibilities or commitments to their team or customers.

2. Why does the sender need their butt kicked for sending this out?

The sender needs their butt kicked as a playful reminder to take action and fulfill their responsibilities in a timely manner. It is also a way for them to hold themselves accountable and stay motivated.

3. What is "Jilley-up"?

"Jilley-up" is a term used at Pampered Chef to describe the act of getting organized and completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner. It is a play on the word "jelly" as in being quick or slick.

4. What does it mean when the desk is starting to look shoddy?

When someone mentions that their desk is starting to look shoddy, it means that their workspace is becoming cluttered and disorganized. This can make it difficult to stay focused and productive, so it is important to tidy up and maintain a clean and organized desk.

5. How does the closet "rock"?

In this context, "rock" means to excel or perform well. If someone says their closet still rocks, it means that they have put effort into organizing and maintaining their inventory or supplies, and it is in good shape. This can also refer to being prepared for upcoming events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DZmom
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U