• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!

In summary, the speaker is frustrated that despite offering first looks, new announcements, attendance incentives, and fun and interactive meetings, only a small number of people are showing up. They have tried various methods to encourage attendance, including individual outreach and offering a spa day with free massages, but with little success. The speaker is having a hard time not taking this personally and suggests seeking feedback from attendees to see what makes them keep coming back. Ultimately, the speaker advises not to take it personally and to keep focusing on the positive impact the meetings have on those who do attend.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Holy Shimoly! I am offering first look at new stuff, new announcements, attendance incentives, PC dollars, and they STILL don't come to meetngs! I have 12 in my cluster and only 3 are coming to my meeting this Tuesday. I have called, emailed, post carded, sent surveys that they can respond to anonymously, and they STILL aren't responding!! I don't get it--it's hard, even after having been a director for 5 years, to not take this personally. they are all just putzing along with their sales, too. My meetings are fun, interactive, and SHORT-- so I just don't get it.

I can't get them to come either. And as of now, only 5 of the 13 have even LOOKED at the evite. I'm doing a spa day for our fall kick-off. I'm having a friend that does chair massage come and I offered their first 10 minutes free to whoever were the 1st three to rsvp. No takers. UGH.

Hey there! First of all, I just want to say that I totally feel your frustration. It can be really disheartening when you put so much effort into organizing a meeting and offering incentives, only to have a low turnout.It sounds like you've already tried a lot of different methods to get people to attend, so it's definitely not a lack of effort on your part. Have you tried reaching out to the non-responders individually to see if there's a specific reason why they're not coming? Maybe they have conflicting schedules or something else going on in their personal lives.It's also possible that they just don't see the value in attending the meetings. Have you asked for feedback from the attendees to see what they enjoy about the meetings and what keeps them coming back? Maybe you can use that information to entice the non-responders to give it a try.At the end of the day, though, you can only do so much. It's important not to take it personally and to keep focusing on the positive impact your meetings have on those who do attend. Maybe they'll eventually see what they're missing out on and decide to join in on the fun. Hang in there!

What is "Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!" all about?

"Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for hosting the perfect party or gathering. It also includes tips and tricks for getting people to attend your event, hence the catchy title.

Who is the author of "Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!"?

The author of this cookbook is a team of culinary experts from Pampered Chef. They have years of experience in hosting successful events and are sharing their knowledge and recipes in this book.

What types of recipes are included in "Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!"?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. There are also recipes for special dietary needs, such as vegetarian and gluten-free options.

Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are readily available at most grocery stores. They are also affordable and can be easily substituted if needed.

Can "Oh My Gosh--I Still Can't Get Them to Come!!" be used for any type of gathering or event?

Absolutely! This cookbook is perfect for any type of gathering, whether it's a casual get-together with friends or a formal dinner party. The recipes are versatile and can be adapted to fit any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • ChefBeckyD