• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director "Office Assistant" Job Description

etc fields separated by commas like email does! :)Yep, you can export from PP and import into iContact without having to type each individual one.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have someone who has offered to do my tedious admin stuff for me (stamping catalogs, etc.). I'm going to pay her around $10 / hour...we'll probably just work out how much I owe her at the end of the job each month. I'm hoping you guys can help me come up with some things that she can do for me while sitting at home watching TV. My plan is to give her a basket of paperwork to do so she can do it on her own time.

Stamp Catalogs / Order Forms / Recruiting Material
Put together host packages
enter my contacts into iContact
Put together recruiting packets

Is there anything else you think? I don't want to end up giving her 5 hours worth of work because I can't afford that but I'm finding myself running out of things and stamping catalogs 5 minutes before I need to leave for shows.

Also - for those of you that have someone like this - what do you pay them?

um, this is SO not helpful...I am taking my office assistant with me to MEXICO!!!
LOL! It was the deal when they announced the trip so since she helped me get there. :)
Anyhoo, I have her come to my office. I keep a running list of things for her to do during the week and I have a folder for things I need her to type. typing she usually takes home but all the other stuff she does here. I did this so my life is easier. I order about once a month and she comes the day after delivery and stamps everything.
Typically she does:
Stamps ALL paperwork order forms, catalogs, mini & recruiting
Invites-prints folds addresses and stamps
Host packets- all info, addresses etc
Newsletter list-maintains
Meeting help- does games helps with set up recipes etc.
Special events- She was the 1st class stewardess for national meeting day, she is working on my host party invites for February.
She is also moral support and she helps to drum up leads. If my team has a question they can ask her and get the same answer as me. She is also babysitting the kids when we go to regional :)
In addition to going to Mexico, she gets first pick out of the Director's box (she's taking the pineapple wedger and large platter) I pay her meals during the event and she wants to come to Director retreat in Harrisburg.
Unfortunately, she is moving to Hawaii soon :( (I will miss my Melba!!)
Fortunately, she will sign before then, she has already had & taught the training and sooner than I think I will be able to do Director Downline training in Hawaii!

I LOVE my assistant!! Can't wait for MEXICO! and hope you are as lucky as me :)
Sorry I had to brag, it's my MELBA!!!!

**Funny at leadership after they announced the new plan I was outside chatting away on the phone, super excited and making plans....with who? MELBA!!

holy cow, this is long. :) sorry

What do you think about letting her take the stuff home to stamp? I have a lady at work who offered. I'd feel weird having her come over to my house and work while I'm off doing other things, so I thought i'd take a basket of the host packet stuff and have her do host packets and just return them to me....do you think that would work??

Up to you, I figured if I took the time to get it all together, in that amount of time I could have done it myself. At first it was weird having her come while I do other things. Now it is good, I can be on the phone doing "money Making" activites or putting to gether my meetings while she is doing the other stuff.
I would think you can try it and if it was a hassle...

Yeah good idea. I think I'm going to try it out for a while with her doing it at home (I think that's what appealed to her) and then I'll reassess later on.

Keep me posted...

If you offer to take her to Disney, maybe she will come to your house! LOL :)

Winnipegk said:
Stamp Catalogs / Order Forms / Recruiting Material
Put together host packages
enter my contacts into iContact
Put together recruiting packets

You know you can export from PP and import into iContact without having to type each individual one, right?

DebbieJ said:
You know you can export from PP and import into iContact without having to type each individual one, right?

That was my favorite thing!!! I love being able to do that and not have to sift through the repeats :)

DebbieJ said:
oh yeah but that would mean i'd have to type more than their names into PP!! I wish PP had their name, phone number and email on the main order page. then i'd actually enter that info...but it doesn't.So I enter them all into an excel file, including if they're a recruit lead, interested in cookware, stoneware or knives, then i upload that into icontact.

DOn't you use Pampered Partner Plus?

We don't have that here in Canada. Why, does it have all that info on the main order screen?!?!

yep, email your home office!!

Koolotus said:
yep, email your home office!!

Ugh I've told them a million times how much we want this program and this just adds another reason why! It's not fair!

1. What are the key responsibilities of an Office Assistant?

An Office Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, such as answering phone calls, organizing files, and scheduling appointments. They also handle incoming and outgoing mail, maintain office supplies, and assist with bookkeeping tasks.

2. What skills are required to be a successful Office Assistant?

To be a successful Office Assistant, one should have strong organization, communication, and time management skills. They should also have proficiency in computer programs, such as Microsoft Office, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.

3. Is previous experience required for an Office Assistant position?

While previous experience as an Office Assistant is beneficial, it is not always required. Many employers look for candidates with transferable skills, such as customer service or administrative experience, and are willing to train the right candidate.

4. What is the typical work environment for an Office Assistant?

Office Assistants typically work in a professional office setting, such as a corporate office, medical facility, or law firm. They may also work remotely from home, depending on the company's policies.

5. What are the opportunities for growth as an Office Assistant?

As an Office Assistant gains experience and develops new skills, they may have opportunities for advancement within their company. They may also choose to pursue further education or certifications to advance their career in administrative or office management roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather92007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Heather92007
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • Sheila