• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November - Jan Host/Guest Special Flyer

In summary, the host benefits for the November - Jan Host/Guest Special Flyer include a free gift, double host credit, and a chance to win a $500 shopping spree. This flyer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and a minimum of 4 guests is required to qualify for the benefits. The free gift is a thank you gift from Pampered Chef, and the double host credit can be used on any products from the catalog in addition to regular host credit earned based on party sales.
schel
Here is a flyer I did for my Craft fair I thought I'd share with you. The only thing is I couldn't get the guest special in there because I am computer illeterate and do not know how to work with Adobe. :eek: Thats how I feel after trying for the last hour and a half!! :eek:

So if anyone can finish it and help me out... I hope everyone will enjoy it!!

Schel

Attachments

• Upcoming_Host_Specials[1].doc
    499.5 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
I think you did a great job and thanks for sharing!

cookingwithlove said:
I think you did a great job and thanks for sharing!

Thanks, but I still can't figure out how to get the "chefs tools" in it to finish it.
Thanks.
Schel :confused:

Related to November - Jan Host/Guest Special Flyer

1. What are the host benefits for the November - Jan Host/Guest Special Flyer?

The host benefits for this flyer include: a free gift for hosting a qualifying party, double host credit, and a chance to win a $500 shopping spree.

2. Can I combine the November - Jan Host/Guest Special Flyer with other offers or discounts?

No, unfortunately the flyer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my party to qualify for the host benefits?

You will need to have a minimum of 4 guests in attendance at your party to qualify for the host benefits. This includes virtual parties.

4. What is the free gift for hosting a qualifying party?

The free gift for hosting a qualifying party is a thank you gift from Pampered Chef. The gift may vary depending on availability.

5. Can I choose any products to use my double host credit on?

Yes, you can choose any products from our catalog to use your double host credit on. This credit is in addition to the regular host credit you earn based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies