• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host/Guest Specials Flyer

In summary, the host/guest specials for November include a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party purchase, $20 in free product credit for every $200 in guest sales, and a discounted Stoneware Entertaining Set for hosts with $650 or more in party sales. To qualify for the free Quick Cooker, you must host a party with at least $650 in sales and have a minimum of one booking from that party. The product credit can be redeemed towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice when placing an order through your consultant or on the website. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but additional free products can be earned by hosting a qualifying party and booking future parties. The specials are valid from November
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here's my host/guest specials flyer for November. Sharing for those who would like it. :) (since the original format/idea came from somewhere on here anyway!)

Attachments

• Nov 07 Specials.doc
    416.5 KB · Views: 604
Looks great!! :thumbup: Thanks!:)

Thanks Leggy - that's just what I needed for the rest of my shows this month!

That looks great! Thanks!! I wanted to promote November shows this month b/c I won't be doing cooking shows in October.

Thank you!! Does somebody have one for October? I know I"m being greedy here!:eek:

Leggy!!!
That flyer is FABULOUS!! It is AWESOME!!
Thank you SO much for creating it for us!!!

I love this flyer!!!! Great job!

PampMomof3 said:
Thank you!! Does somebody have one for October? I know I"m being greedy here!:eek:

There's an October version of this posted in the "October Flyers" thread.

Here is my November Host Letter and OOF.
The OOF is unique to APO (military overseas) restrictions. The host letter also has some APO references and includes my own incentive for outside orders.
Feel free to modify and use (both formats originated here anyway).

Attachments

• Nov 07 Generic APO Outside Order Form.doc
    348.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Nov 07 Generic Host Letter.doc
    336 KB · Views: 350
Thanks Leggy! They all look awesome! I just might have to use them! ;)

I just finished up a version of a Nov OOF and thought I would share also.

Attachments

• November OOF.doc
    363 KB · Views: 456

Related to November Host/Guest Specials Flyer

What are the host/guest specials for November?

The host/guest specials for November include a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party purchase, $20 in free product credit for every $200 in guest sales, and a discounted Stoneware Entertaining Set for hosts with $650 or more in party sales.

How do I qualify for the free Quick Cooker?

To qualify for the free Quick Cooker, you must host a party with at least $650 in sales and have a minimum of one booking from that party. The free Quick Cooker will be added to your party order.

What is the product credit and how do I redeem it?

For every $200 in guest sales from your party, you will receive $20 in free product credit. This credit can be redeemed towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. You can redeem your credit when placing an order through your consultant or on our website.

Can I combine the host/guest specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the host/guest specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you can earn additional free products by hosting a qualifying party and having friends and family book future parties with you.

When do the November host/guest specials end?

The November host/guest specials are valid from November 1st to November 30th. All qualifying parties must be held and submitted by November 30th to receive the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cholloway16
Replies