• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not to Keep Talking About This......

In summary, a hand held calculator on eBay is being sold for $51.01 and people are questioning why it is so expensive. The calculator has a tpc logo and a calendar feature, but is not very functional and is cheaply made. The seller may have received it as a gift and is now selling it for a profit, causing disappointment to potential buyers. Some suspect that the seller may be a consultant for The Pampered Chef based on their other items for sale.
BettieC
Gold Member
BUT.......................OMG :eek::eek:
The hand held calculator on E-bay is now up to $51.01!!!!

What??? haha

What is wrong with people??!!

Holy Cow!! You have got to be kidding me!
50 bucks for a hand held calculator?!

Does it do the dishes too?

Ridiculous!

WOW! I actually wish I was that person.. To be able to throw away $50 on a calculator.. if only :)

What is so special about this calculator? I must have missed something.

Nothing really, except that it said tpc on it and had a calander feature on it. Oh and it had music that you could play like childs nursery songs. Mine broke within a week of using it. Cheaply made in MHO.

Last edited:
If it's the one I'm looking at it says it can keep track of your shows and you can input orders for your shows??

I think she should have stated "add up" orders for shows or add bookings to your calendar. I don't believe it has any kind of functionality to sync up with P3 to add orders

*hijack*
Although, I'd love to be able to get a version of P3 that syncs with a hand held PDA, it'd be SO convenient!
*hijack over*

Whoa!!! Someone is going to be very disappointed when they get this.

Yeah, they will probably leave bad feedback since it really doesn't do what they are claiming.

Now, that's just ridiculous! what on earth are they thinking? Why in the world would you do that? This ebay seller is making a lot of money on something that was a gift. So sad, so sad.

I hate mine...doesn't work! They can HAVE mine.

cookingwith_tara said:
Now, that's just ridiculous! what on earth are they thinking? Why in the world would you do that? This ebay seller is making a lot of money on something that was a gift. So sad, so sad.

Even sadder...I'd be willing to bet that she had a deal to split the money with the consultant.

I have this calculator and it sucks. I got mine as a free gift with purchase from when we had the other company before Merril (can't remember their name)

yeah, it's not a very good one.

There is another calculator and dots blanket for sale on ebay by the same seller that says she is "Not affiliated with The Pampered Chef". Curiousity got to me and I checked her feedback and EVERYTHING I saw on the first page was a PC consultant tote.

Interesting....she must have been given "gifts" from a friend too.

Related to Not to Keep Talking About This......

1. What is "Not to Keep Talking About This......"?

"Not to Keep Talking About This......" is a line of products created by Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to help you reduce waste and save money in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in the "Not to Keep Talking About This......" line?

The "Not to Keep Talking About This......" line includes reusable food storage containers, silicone food covers, beeswax food wraps, and other eco-friendly kitchen tools.

3. Why should I choose "Not to Keep Talking About This......" products over other similar products on the market?

Unlike other similar products on the market, "Not to Keep Talking About This......" products are made with high-quality, sustainable materials and are designed to last for years. Plus, by using these products, you can reduce your environmental impact and save money in the long run.

4. Are "Not to Keep Talking About This......" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Not to Keep Talking About This......" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

5. Can I use "Not to Keep Talking About This......" products for hot and cold foods?

Absolutely! The "Not to Keep Talking About This......" line is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods, making them perfect for meal prep, leftovers, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • mommylove_07
  • General Chat
Replies