• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Book Related but Not Sure Where to Post This

In summary, the return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for full refunds or exchanges within one year of purchase, as long as the item is in resalable condition and accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. There is also a limited lifetime warranty on all products, which covers defects and normal use. While many products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to check specific care instructions. Pampered Chef consultants are only allowed to sell products through authorized channels and cannot sell on personal websites or through third-party platforms. To become a consultant, one can sign up through the official website or connect with a current consultant, but there are startup and ongoing fees.
husbandwifepcteam
I know this not a booking related question but I wasn't sure where to post this.
Does anyone know how many consecutive months without sales equals losing your business? I think it's 6 months but not for sure.
THanks!

Also any month without hitting $150 counts towards being inactive.

as an additional warning, if you go two months inactive, you will lose your career sales.

Hi there,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can understand your concern about the number of consecutive months without sales and its impact on your business. According to the company's policies, if you do not have any sales for six consecutive months, your consultant account will be considered inactive. This means that you will lose access to your personal website, the consultant portal, and any benefits or discounts associated with being an active consultant.However, please keep in mind that Pampered Chef values its consultants and wants to see them succeed. If you find yourself in a situation where you are unable to make sales for six months, it's always best to communicate with your upline or the company directly. They may be able to offer support and resources to help you get back on track and keep your business active.I hope this helps clarify any doubts you may have. Remember, consistency is key in this business, and the Pampered Chef community is always here to support you. Best of luck!Sincerely,

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products states that customers can return any item within one year of purchase for a full refund or exchange, as long as the item is in resalable condition and accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.

Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if a product is defective or breaks due to normal use, it can be replaced at no cost.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the specific product's instructions for care and use. Some products may be hand wash only to prolong their lifespan.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products on my own website or through third-party platforms?

No, according to the Pampered Chef consultant agreement, consultants are only allowed to sell products through authorized channels, such as in-person or through the Pampered Chef website. Selling on personal websites or through third-party platforms is not permitted.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the official website or connect with a current consultant. There is a startup cost for the consultant kit, which includes everything needed to get started. There are also ongoing fees to maintain active status as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies