• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know?? Catalog Stickers??? Help!!

You can also put them on the back of your business cards.You can also put them on the inside of your business cards.You can also put them on the inside of your brochures.You can also put them on the inside of your web pages.You can also put them on the inside of your phone book.You can also put them on the inside of your postcards.You can also put them on the inside of your menu boards.
JessBarszcz
Ok, not sure where to post this, but I was almost positive that I found Did you know labels for bookings and other PChef info on here...I know that I have printed them before and when I went into my files there was nothing!! I love those stickers, great addition to the catalog.....does anyone know where I found those or am I losing it???

THANKS!!
:D

stickingtobusiness.com

:)

good place to get stickers..

You actually can find them on Consultant's Corner. I'll go find the link for ya.

ShelbyMichalek said:
How-to Print the Stickers:

Print these instructions.
Open PDF Booking/Recruiting Catalog Stickers
Change your printer settings:
File > Print > Set “Page Scaling” to “None”
Uncheck “Auto-Rotate and Center”
Print on 1” x 2 5/8' labels (Avery 5160)
Affix labels to catalogs.

Here's the direct link -
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/bookrec_catalog_stickers.pdf

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :thumbup:
Good to know I'm not losing it...not today at least ;)

where do you put them? on the front of the cover?

Yep, I put them in the bottom right corner of the front cover. You can choose where but the front cover is the best place.

California Girl said:
where do you put them? on the front of the cover?

I put them right smack-dab in the middle of the front cover. In the top right hand corner I have a label I made up with instructions on how to "Like" my Fan Page on FB.

Another way to use these stickers: I put them on really brightly colored index cards and then put one under each product for an interactive show. Then when guests pick up the product to use it, they read the card! Makes it a little more fun and interactive, and that way everyone hears all the "did you knows"!!

Last edited:
I also put the recruiting ones on the front of my Host Packet folders.

1. What are "Did You Know??" catalog stickers?

"Did You Know??" catalog stickers are small adhesive labels that feature interesting and helpful facts about our products. They can be found in our catalogs and are designed to provide additional information and tips to our customers.

2. How can I use the "Did You Know??" stickers?

These stickers can be used in a variety of ways. You can place them next to the featured product in your catalog to highlight its unique features, or use them as a reminder when using the product in your kitchen. They can also be used as labels for gifts or party favors.

3. Are the "Did You Know??" stickers removable?

Yes, these stickers are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue. This allows you to use them without worrying about damaging your catalogs or products.

4. How many "Did You Know??" stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Did You Know??" stickers contains 100 labels, giving you plenty to use in your catalogs and for various other purposes.

5. Can I customize the "Did You Know??" stickers with my own information?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for our "Did You Know??" stickers. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and will consider this suggestion for future releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Cindycooks