• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers

well, the trick is to press them into the pan well. You don't want them to just sit in the pan. You want them to start to form a crust, and then when you fill them, they will stay in the pan. :)
PCSarahjm
Does anyone have a recipe for these? I have searched the files and nothing has showed up.

I use the wonton cups from the current season's best then just put taco meat and cheese in and bake. (or you can use tortillas)

Then top with a "taco bar" served of SA pieces. Sour cream, tomatoes, onions, etc.

That sounds like fun. I think I'm going to try this for a party this weekend!

dianevill said:
That sounds like fun. I think I'm going to try this for a party this weekend!

My kids think they're pretty cool!

You can make wonton cups or tortilla's up ahead of time then fill them later. That makes it quicker or feasible for a party if you only have 1 pan.

I think I"mm going to try this tonight. So you just bake the wonton cups in the mini muffin pan and then put all of the fillings in it?? or do you bake it with the meat and cheese??

Bake the cups first. Then you just fill them with warm meat and other fillings as if they are little teeny taco shells. :)

I like this idea! I think I'll make these for lunch, or maybe dinner.

Thanks!

chefann said:
Bake the cups first. Then you just fill them with warm meat and other fillings as if they are little teeny taco shells. :)

That is such a great idea! Another "cool" recipe for shows! (no heating up the oven - just bake the cups at home first!)

I think you could also use biscuits for this too. If you are not making them from scratch you could always cut the refrigerated ones to fit the the small muffin pan if you wanted them smaller.

Stupid Question ALERT!STUPID QUESTION ALERT :eek: :D

How do you get the shells/wantons to actually stay in the pan, I have the shaper and understand that part of the concept but don't they just pop back up?

Last edited:
I know my question was stupid but I thought someone might have an answer for me. ???

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=12 0Mini Taco CupsSouthern Living FREE TRIAL - Recipes & More! Rate and Review
Print: Full page | 3x5 | 4x6
Send: E-mail | IM

Add to Saved Recipes
Add to Saved Menus
Add to Shopping List
Add a Note
Ingredients
1/2 pound mild pork sausage
1/2 pound ground chuck
1 (8-oz.) jar taco sauce
1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
1 (16-oz.) package won ton wrappers
Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, chopped lettuce

Preparation
1. Crumble sausage and ground beef into a microwave-safe container. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, and stir. Microwave at HIGH 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds, or until meat is done and no longer pink. Drain well on paper towels. Stir together sausage mixture, taco sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and green chiles. Set aside.
2. Press won ton wrappers into 24 lightly greased mini muffin cups. Reserve remaining wrappers for another use.

3. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until wrappers start to brown. Remove muffin pans to wire racks. Fill baked won ton cups evenly with sausage mixture. Return pans to oven, and bake 15 more minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Serve with desired toppings.

Note: For testing purposes only, we used an 1,100-watt microwave oven and Old El Paso Taco Sauce.

Yield
Makes 24 cups

purrbal: The wontons will fit fine in the mini muffin pan. Once you have played with them for a few seconds, they will not pop back up. They're really fun to do.

Taco Tartlettes

Meat Shells:
1lb. Ground beef
2tbls. Taco seasoning
2tbls. Ice water
Filling:
1 cup sour cream
2tbls. Red taco sauce
2oz. Chopped ripe olives
1cup crushed taco chips, divided
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix meat ingredients in 2 QT. BATTER BOWL, press into MINI MUFFIN PAN
bottom and sides. Combine sour cream, taco sauce, olives (chopped with FOOD
CHOPPER) and 3/4 cup of chips in SMALL BATTER BOWL. Spoon into meat shells. Combine remaining chips and cheese, sprinkle over each taco. Bake at 375° for 10
minutes. Pour a few drops of taco sauce on each. Serve.

I am going to use the southwest seasoning to make the taco meat filling...my question is do I use the recipe on the label (add tomato sauce) or do I just add a little water? I don't want the filling runny as it might make the shells soggy!!

If your filling is too runny, just cook a bit longer and it will thicken up. I made sloppy joes the other day, and I didn't have tomato paste so I just used sauce and just cooked (simmered) it longer.

purrbal said:
STUPID QUESTION ALERT :eek: :D

How do you get the shells/wantons to actually stay in the pan, I have the shaper and understand that part of the concept but don't they just pop back up?

They sure do try! The trick is in the oil. Oil both sides, but don't over do it or they will rip when you put them in! Oiling both sides also kept them from getting tough.

Can you tell I've had issues? :rolleyes:

I have never successfully made the wonton cups because they wouldn't stay down! Too bad because the taco cups sound really yummy!

I made these Saturday had 10 guest made 24 had 5 leftover. So they must of been GOOD!!!! I cooked the hamburger in the microcooker added about 1/4 cup of taco sauce and 1 tblspoon southwest seasoning. Filled cups topped with cheese, salsa, sour cream, gaucamole. Huge Hit!!!

What is "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers"?

"No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to search for recipes based on specific criteria, such as dietary restrictions, ingredients, and cooking methods. It is a helpful tool for finding new and delicious recipes to try.

How do I use "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers"?

To use "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers," simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. Then, click on the "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers" feature. From there, you can enter your desired criteria and the website will generate a list of recipes that match your search.

Can I save my search results from "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers"?

Yes, you can save your search results by clicking on the "Save" button next to each recipe. This will add the recipe to your "Saved Recipes" list, which you can access at any time by clicking on the "Saved Recipes" tab on the website.

Are the recipes from "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers" reviewed or tested by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes on the Pampered Chef website, including those from "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers," are reviewed and tested by a team of culinary experts. This ensures that the recipes are accurate, easy to follow, and delicious.

Can I submit my own recipes to be included in "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers"?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not accept submissions for recipes to be included in "No Recipe Found: Searching for Answers." However, you can share your own recipes on the Pampered Chef website by creating a customer account and uploading your recipe to the "My Recipes" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies