• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Consultant Bridal Shower: Crazy Idea or Genius Recruiting Tool?

In summary, this couple is considering having a "no consultant show" since they only want the bride to receive products. However, this would require some planning on the part of the host since they will need to print out the products and post them somewhere.
Jules711
Silver Member
Is this just a crazy idea? I have someone that wants to throw a shower in 2 1/2 weeks and I won't be home. They really want me to do it, but I haven't figured out how to be two places at once.

I suggested that if they are set on that date, we could do a "no consultant show" or I can check and see if I know another consultant that is available. I told them that I would only feel comfortable suggesting consultants that I am fully confident in. She's actually considering the no consultant show since they could still have products and do a recipe and everything. It just feels a little crazy and I kind of just made it up (though I'm sure I'm not the only one).

She'll be calling back soon with their decision. Any suggestions/advice?

I just did this 2 weekends ago. I had a bride want to turn her bridal shower into a PC shower ( they had already planned the date). Anyway, the date they wanted I had already planned my son's birthday party. So, here is what we did. I took all the products that they wanted to have at the show to the house and left them. I also made up the Strawberry Cream Trifle and took it over to them. I went over how to add up the orders with the sister of the bride and then left all the flyers with the specials. I have 1 lady that I need to call because she wants to book a show and the shower came out to about $375.00. All the guest only bought for the bride, they didn't order anything for themselves.

Good to know that it can work. I know that people are already planning to buy for themselves so I think it will be a great show!

Nicki -
Recruit the bride's sister! Tell her that now that she has seen how easy it is to tally orders, she'd be a pro!!!!

she used to be a consultant and has no desire to start again.

No Consultant Bridal ShowI did a similar thing when I was very new to PC. I spent a great deal of time and effort printing all the products she wanted on her wish list and matting them on her wedding color choice, then posting them on a board. I spent a lot of time on presentation of the board, etc. The host wanted a shower, but didn't want me there. I was a very poor host coach. I did not reiterate to her how a shower works, especially the part about the benefits for the bride after the shower. In the end, she got product, but it was because the guests chose the items she wanted and went to other consultants to purchase it later. While I am happy for them, I had a lot of time and expense in her show I was unable to recover. Not to mention the Bride received no benefits because there were no sales. Moral of the story...HOST COACH. Anything can be done if it is properly prepared.

I say this would be a great recruiting tool. Make it simple for whomever is going to be there and "in charge." Then say "See how easy my job is! You should to it with me!" Another idea would be that is there's a wireless connection or just a computer with internet available in the venue have them all place their orders online under the show on your website. It would do the math for them. Just thoughts. :)

Related to No Consultant Bridal Shower: Crazy Idea or Genius Recruiting Tool?

What is a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!"?

A "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" is a unique and fun way to celebrate a bride-to-be without the pressure of having a sales pitch or demonstration from a Pampered Chef consultant. It allows the bride and her guests to simply enjoy each other's company and have a good time.

How does a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" work?

A "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" works just like a traditional bridal shower, except there is no Pampered Chef consultant present. The host or hostess can still incorporate Pampered Chef products into the party, but there will be no sales pitch or demonstration.

Do I have to purchase Pampered Chef products for a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!"?

No, you do not have to purchase Pampered Chef products for a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" However, if you do choose to incorporate them into the party, the bride can earn free products based on the sales from her party.

What are the benefits of having a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!"?

The main benefit of having a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" is that it takes away the pressure and obligation for guests to make a purchase. It allows everyone to relax and enjoy the celebration without feeling like they have to buy something.

Can I still earn host rewards for a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!"?

Yes, the bride can still earn host rewards for a "No Consultant Bridal Shower!" if Pampered Chef products are incorporated into the party. The host or hostess can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to set up a party link for guests to make purchases through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies