• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie in MN: Ready to quit my job for this?

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef for about 6 months and has had a few shows, mainly catalog shows and one grand opening show. Their goal is to eventually quit their current part-time job and focus solely on Pampered Chef. They have a supportive mentor in Andrea and plan on growing their business through hosting shows, reaching out to potential customers through social media and word of mouth, and expanding into hosting in-person cooking classes and events.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Morning all! Just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Karen and I live in Apple Valley, MN and just signed in Dec under Andrea! I have had a few shows, mainly all catalog shows and my one 'Grand Opening' show where Andrea and my mom were the only ones there!:cry:

Anyways, I am hoping to eventually quit my other part time job (retail toy store where I have been for almost 4 years) and just do this!

Welcome! You'll be sure to find lots of great tips here.

Hello! Always like to see another MN gal here! I'm in east central MN.

Related to Newbie in MN: Ready to quit my job for this?

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef since December, so it has been about 6 months now.

2. How have your shows been so far?

I have had a few shows, mainly catalog shows, and one grand opening show with only a few guests. It's a learning process, but I am excited to continue growing my business.

3. Are you planning on quitting your current job for Pampered Chef?

Yes, my goal is to eventually quit my part-time job at a retail toy store and focus solely on Pampered Chef. I am passionate about the products and the opportunity to earn income doing something I love.

4. What has your experience been like working under Andrea?

I am lucky to have a supportive and experienced mentor like Andrea. She has been with Pampered Chef for a while and has been a great source of knowledge and guidance for me.

5. How do you plan on growing your business in the future?

I plan on continuing to host shows and reach out to potential customers through social media and word of mouth. I also hope to eventually expand into hosting in-person cooking classes and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsfergs
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • thehaleykitchen