• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Quit My Job and Be a Stay-at-Home Mom with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers the opportunity for stay-at-home moms to make enough income to quit their jobs, but it requires dedication and hard work to build a customer base. The time it takes to earn a significant income varies for each consultant. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every 3 months to maintain active status, and consultants can set their own schedules. There is no minimum time commitment, but it is recommended to dedicate a certain amount of time each week to see success.
jsfergs
Hey everybody,

Posted couple of times but mostly have been lurking. This site is awesome!

I am in my SS1, had my 2nd show tonight and had sales of $1100!!! After a small 1st show ($250 in sales) I feel so much better now. I know they won't all be this easy but it was great! I have a 5 year old DD and am hoping to get PC to a point where I can quit my part-time job. I'm an office manager for a small riverboat company in St. Paul, MN. Which is fun but extremely busy in the summer. My husband and I are seriously considering having another child and I would love to be able to quit my job and be at home during the day but get a few nights "off" in the evening. That's where PC comes in. I love PC. And thanks to this website I knew to do the Mom's Apple Crisp at my show tonight and sold 3 deep dish bakers and 2 A/P/C/S.

I'm so excited just had to share! :D

Take care,
Sara
/sarajane

What a great start Sara! Congratulations!

Welcome!!
We're glad you're here.

Congrats on a great start, & welcome to this wonderful site!

Congratulations Sara! That is great!! Now you're qualified and you'll get you SS1 BONUS!!

Wish you lots of fun and success with your business!

newbieHi Sarah,

Great job with your show, and welcome to the group. I myself I have been a lurker for a while and just started contributing. Everyone here is great and I have made some great new friends to chat and share with. I know you will fit right in. If you have any questions or comments then this is the place to go.

WELCOME :rolleyes:

Thanks for your hospitality and encouragement. I'm so excited to get my SS1 bonus! I love free stuff (especially from PC)! :D

Welcome and what a great start. May you have much success with PC and soon be able to be home more.

1. Can I really make enough money to quit my job and be a stay-at-home mom with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to make enough income with Pampered Chef to quit your job and become a stay-at-home mom. It will require dedication, hard work, and building a strong customer base, but many consultants have successfully made the transition to being full-time with Pampered Chef.

2. How long does it typically take to start earning a significant income with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to start earning a significant income varies for each consultant. It will depend on factors such as how much time and effort you are able to put into your business, how quickly you are able to build a customer base, and the success of your shows and events. Some consultants may see significant income within a few months, while for others it may take longer.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain my consultant status?

Yes, consultants are required to have at least $150 in sales every 3 months to maintain their active status. This can be achieved through personal sales, shows, or online orders. If you are unable to meet this requirement, you will be placed on inactive status and will not be able to receive commissions or purchase products at a discounted price.

4. Can I set my own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant you have the flexibility to set your own schedule. You can choose to work as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal goals and commitments. Keep in mind that the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

5. Is there a minimum amount of time I have to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no minimum time commitment required to be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose to work as much or as little as you want, depending on your personal goals and commitments. However, to see success and build a strong customer base, it is recommended to dedicate a certain amount of time each week to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefAprilFrench
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • crisbm103