• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Year....new Road to Director! Who's Walkin' That Road?

In summary, many people are determined to walk at conference and are working hard to recruit and promote in order to do so. People have various amounts of signed consultants and qualified consultants, as well as several fence-sitters. They are all working to get their show schedules on track and will be using various strategies to recruit additional consultants.
pamperedlinda said:
I need 2 more shows!!!! I am on pins and needles this month. It will happen (unless something catastophic happens first.) Fingers crossed people (for safety sake, just cross everything!)

Linda - I'll keep everything crossed for you! Will you do the same for me? :D

I'm 3 shows away!

I've got it all crossed for you too Crystal!

Geez....talk about freakin' exciting first thing in the Morning Go Linda Go!!
Keep us updated!!

Yeah Linda & Crystal! That is so exciting!

I dont post here often anymore but I was part of the last years road to director. As it stands right now I need one more of my 6 girls to qualify! The possibility is looking good for me to walk that stage!

Brandi; that's great news! And get back to posting here more!

I am right there with you Brandi!! We can do it :)

Bringing this thread back from the grave so I can report!

I went out of town (about 3 1/2 hours away) this weekend to do a show for my aunt & cousin and I signed a recruit! She was a guest at the party and signed up then and there!

That makes 4 for me now! Actually, it would be 5 but my first ever recruit went inactive and doesn't plan on reactivating. I am so close!

Go Ellen!!
You are almost there!!! Time to Hyper-focus on Directorship, you can do it!

Awesome Ellen--that's great! This thread did kind of go to the grave didn't it? I'm still trying....

That's awesome Ellen, keep up the great work.:D

Okay so bringing this thread back to life!

I recruited this month! That makes 6 for me. Unfortunately #1 and #3 have gone inactive. #2 and #4 will go inactive if they don't submit either $200 or a waiver by the end of this month. #5 is going strong (I need more of her!) and #6 is off to a great start.

Now...there is a chance that I may recruit another by the end of the month. I am so close to directorship I can taste it!

Yeah Ellen---that's great! (I guess this thread did die for quite awhile!)

I am signing #3 next Friday.....finally a go-getter. She has 3 booked already & working on a 4th. She wants this to be her only part time job; I am so excited to watch how well she'll do! Now I need to get another by the end of the month so I'm back to FD...since my 1st 2 are inactive.

Christ Follower said:
Okay so bringing this thread back to life!

I recruited this month! That makes 6 for me. Unfortunately #1 and #3 have gone inactive. #2 and #4 will go inactive if they don't submit either $200 or a waiver by the end of this month. #5 is going strong (I need more of her!) and #6 is off to a great start.

Now...there is a chance that I may recruit another by the end of the month. I am so close to directorship I can taste it!

Me too Ellen!

I have
2 Inactive - but one is supposed to reactivate in Sept.
1 Active - but not a personal recruit, although she has rolled up to my first line.
1 Active - just had a baby Monday - but has 3-4 shows booked for September.
1 Just signed, Grand opening next week & has 4 other shows scheduled!
1 has Quick Start Kit, and a Grand opening scheduled, and 2 other shows scheduled...waiting until next week to sign.
1 who has said she is going to sign at her show next week!

That's great Becky---you are really getting close!

Lacy way to go on a new recruit! And Becky...WOW! You have been doing so great! You really ARE going to be a director in no time.

Okay...just got an email confirmation that my other potential recruit did sign! That makes:

#1: Inactive and never planning on reactivating. Ever.
#2: Put in a waiver and should be active for one more month. He is having medical issues so I am not sure if he will be active in October.
#3: Inactive...not sure if she ever plans on reactivating (might be a kit knapper)
#4: Active (for now) but may go inactive the end of this month or next month
#5: Active and doing great
#6: Just signed this month...active but not qualified yet.
#7: Just signed yesterday....will have grand opening in a couple weeks.

I am REALLY hoping to get some more recruits here so I can promote! The way it is now, I am not sure that I will want to promote. I need some more recruits that actually want to DO something with the biz!

I hear you there Ellen; I want solid recruits selling each month before I accept directorship!

Ellen...
I feel your pain too!

#1 Inactive since January 1st
#2 Inactive since May 1st
#3 Turned in waiver for April, submitted $180 in June, inactive since May 1st
#4 Inactive since May 1st
#5 Doing great
#6 Doing great
#7 Doing great, will qualify in a few days
#8 will turn in first show soon
...and #9, #10 and #11 in the works

I'd love to meet you guys at New Director Academy! ! ! !

lacychef said:
I hear you there Ellen; I want solid recruits selling each month before I accept directorship!

It is so tempting to accept it right now with the extra cash promotion going on but on the other hand, I don't wanna lose ALL my recruits by not making my "quota."

But then again, almost every upper level director I talked to at conference said to take it. And that it is harder to lose it than to get it. I guess I need to get more leads!

Ellen I am so very proud of you!!!!!

Hey Brandi---how are you doing?:)

Way to go Becky and Ellen! Both of you have worked so hard for it.

Good luck you guys! Hopefully everyone will reactivate and the new ones will stay active so you can all promote and feel comfortable with Directorship!!

It is so hard when you can't control what your recruits want out of the business. I know we have to let it go - and help them however we can, but it is frustrating when you get close to your goal and then lose it from no fault of your own...

I had four recruits as of Jan. 1st this year and now all of them are inactive. So I'm not even a Future anymore. It is very humbling to be so close and then be back to sqaure one. I'm not giving up - I just need to find the people who really want to make it work and are willing to put some effort into PC!

I have faith that it will happen when and how it is supposed to...

I know Val, it's hard when they sign & are excited...& then do nothing. I guess we just have to keep moving on to the next!

My host from last Sunday was/is really interested. But no one would have a show in the next 30 days to qualify for the promo. So, I'm going to keep her informed of any promo's coming up; she's thinking maybe later fall or after new year.

I agree Val and Lacy. It looks like the one recruit that was active will be going inactive. I have left messages for her over the last month, but have not heard anything from her, and she has not submitted any sales in July, and none so far in August. So it looks like I am back to square one!

I do have 1 recruit that will be signing today, and during her interview, she mentioned she would like to do 2 shows a week, so we shall see!

As for my other leads, nobody would answer their phone this month! So, I will keep on plugging along!

Did sign one recruit today:D Wish I'd have gotten a couple more during the incentive....but I'll take her! She's going to do great.

Just signed my host from Thursday!!!

That will make 4 consultants that are actually working their business, 2 that are active but on leave of absence (may go inactive though), 1 inactive...never to re-activate and 1 inactive...may someday reactivate.

I AM SO CLOSE!

I have two active and qualified
one inactive
one signing soon. Many thinking about it still. Dec.1!!!! My goal, so I can get those bonus. ONly two to go!!

To get people to notice the kit, I place my catalogs in my guests pocket folders upside down, so you see the kit first! I hand out the pocket folders to the guests with inserts of the current and upcoming monthly host specials and the new consultant special.

I heard about doing that at conference Julie. Have you noticed a change in interest/more leads doing it that way? I may have to try it out.

My new recruits were outside of shows, so I don't have an answer to that yet, but I'm thinking if you see it, and we talk about the kit 2 more times....things in 3's they say sticks with people. I'm going to keep doing it. I'll let people know if it makes a difference.

Awesome Ellen...you are so close:)

I got my phone call yesterday. I am officially a director now!

Oh Ellen that is AWESOME! Congrats:D:balloon:

<h2>1. How do I sign up to be a Director?</h2><p>To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first meet the qualifications set by the company. This includes having at least 2 active consultants on your team and achieving a certain level of sales. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit your application to become a Director.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a Director?</h2><p>As a Director with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the chance to mentor and lead a team of consultants, as well as attend exclusive training and leadership events.</p><h2>3. How can I stay motivated on my road to Director?</h2><p>Setting specific goals and regularly checking in with your team and fellow Directors can help keep you motivated. Also, attending company events, such as conference, can provide inspiration and motivation to reach your goals.</p><h2>4. How can I promote my business as I work towards becoming a Director?</h2><p>Utilizing social media, hosting parties and events, and networking with potential customers and team members are all effective ways to promote your business and reach your goals. Also, be sure to utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help grow your business.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I have a consultant on the fence about becoming a Director?</h2><p>Continue to communicate with them and provide support and encouragement. Share your own experiences and successes as a Director and how it has benefited you. Also, offer to answer any questions or concerns they may have and provide them with resources to help them make an informed decision.</p>

1. How do I sign up to be a Director?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first meet the qualifications set by the company. This includes having at least 2 active consultants on your team and achieving a certain level of sales. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit your application to become a Director.

2. What are the benefits of being a Director?

As a Director with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You also have the chance to mentor and lead a team of consultants, as well as attend exclusive training and leadership events.

3. How can I stay motivated on my road to Director?

Setting specific goals and regularly checking in with your team and fellow Directors can help keep you motivated. Also, attending company events, such as conference, can provide inspiration and motivation to reach your goals.

4. How can I promote my business as I work towards becoming a Director?

Utilizing social media, hosting parties and events, and networking with potential customers and team members are all effective ways to promote your business and reach your goals. Also, be sure to utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef to help grow your business.

5. What should I do if I have a consultant on the fence about becoming a Director?

Continue to communicate with them and provide support and encouragement. Share your own experiences and successes as a Director and how it has benefited you. Also, offer to answer any questions or concerns they may have and provide them with resources to help them make an informed decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • etteluap70PC