• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to the Pampered Chef Websites

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a convenient and easy way to browse and purchase products, access exclusive recipes and cooking tips, and track purchases and earn rewards through creating an account. To create an account, simply click on the "Sign In" button and fill out the required information. The website also allows you to use a consultant's website to make purchases and supports their business. Accepted payment methods include all major credit cards and PayPal. To track an order, log into your account and go to the "Orders" section for updates on the status and shipment of your order.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Is there a way you can change the font size or any other font attributes? As a designer this web site thing is kinda bothersome to me but I undderstand the reason to keep it all the same. Anything that we do to "spice" it up some?

I think it used to be an option but is not longer an option - I would send a recommendation to add the option. A little change of font is not going to hurt anyone. It makes the Customer Connection and websites a little bland in my opinion

All you can do is the html coding for bold and italics. I haven't tried underline, but that might work too.

You can use the following to change bold, underline, and italics. It's the only thing I've been able to figure out that we can change. HTH!

Bold: <b> on; </b> off
Italics: <i> on; </i> off
Underline: <u> on; </u> off

Anybody else have some great tips and secrets?

On a side note, I know they limit what we can do to keep things uniform and professional, but I would like some other options as well...Time to start emailing HO about it!

You can also place a space before or after your post with a <br>. This helps to separate your items a bit so they're easier to read.

Where do you place a break?

nevermind I figured it out I think! :)

THANK YOU!!!
you rock
this site rocks we all rock cuz we are PAMPERED!
:)

You've got that right!

Related to New to the Pampered Chef Websites

What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website offers a convenient and easy way to browse and purchase our products from the comfort of your own home. You can also access exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product information. Plus, by creating an account, you can track your purchases, save your favorite items, and earn rewards.

How do I create an account on the Pampered Chef website?

Creating an account is simple and free. Just click on the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of the website and then select "Create an Account." Fill out the required information and you're all set! You can also choose to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new products and promotions.

Can I use my consultant's website to make purchases?

Yes, you can! If you know a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use their website to make purchases and support their business. Just enter their consultant ID at checkout and they will receive credit for your order.

What payment methods are accepted on the Pampered Chef website?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also choose to pay with PayPal for added convenience.

How can I track my order on the Pampered Chef website?

To track your order, simply log into your account and go to the "Orders" section. Here, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment. You will also receive email updates when your order has been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • pamperedchef.em