• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Need Help Planning Catalog Parties!

In summary, to host a catalog party with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant or find one on the website. You can earn rewards such as free and discounted products by hosting a party and the length of the party can vary. Even if you have no experience with Pampered Chef, hosting a party is a great way to get familiar with their products. There are various ways to promote your party, including sending invitations, using social media, or hosting a virtual party, and your consultant can provide helpful resources and ideas for promotion.
vhadley
I'm new to PC, just signed up and anxiously awaiting my kit to arrive! I already have 5 parties lined up and a couple people wanting to do catalog parties. My question is you have to have a personal website in order for you to do a catalog party, right? I won't be able to get my website up and going right now, just had the alternator in the mini van go out last week and 2 weeks ago it was new brakes and rotors! So my cash is strapped after the $159 kit!

Thanks!
Vicky

no you don't need a personal website to do a catalog party. just have your friends collect orders and then they can give them to you. Their friends can also call or email you directly. For catalog parties, I would suggest that you have all checks made out to the host and then she can cut you one check.

You are off to a great start with so many shows lined up right at the beginning. Good job! You will be earning PC dollars like crazy with so many shows in your first weeks....it will help with saving you money on supplies, that is for sure.

You can also have your recruiter build a show for your host on THEIR web page, then print out the orders & hand them to you (or e-mail them to you).

Sorry, got distracted by the kids ... also meant to say Congratulations on your new business! :D

Thank you all for replying! I may ask my recruiter to do that. Also when does your 30 days count, from the time you sign up to sell, or from the date you actually receive your kit?

your 30 days start from the time you get your kit. Way to go on a strong start! :)

Related to New to Pampered Chef? Need Help Planning Catalog Parties!

1. How do I get started with hosting a catalog party?

To host a catalog party with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date and gather a guest list for the party.

2. What types of rewards can I earn as a host of a catalog party?

As a host of a Pampered Chef catalog party, you can earn free products, discounted products, and exclusive host-only products. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you can earn.

3. Can I host a catalog party if I don't have a lot of experience with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting a catalog party is a great way to get familiar with Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your party a success.

4. How long does a catalog party typically last?

The length of a catalog party can vary depending on your preferences and the number of guests attending. On average, a catalog party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. However, it can also be shorter or longer, depending on your schedule.

5. What are the best ways to promote my catalog party?

There are many ways to promote your catalog party, such as sending out invitations to your guest list, sharing the party on social media, or even hosting a virtual party. Your consultant will also have some great ideas and resources to help you promote your party effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies