• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show: Tips and Tricks for Success with Pampered Chef Recipes

In summary, your friend can host a PC catalog show by using a website. He should send e-vites and promote it heavily. The sales tax would be paid by the host's home state, and the host would get a commission on orders.
koima
I have a friend out of state who wants to have a catalog show and I can't find instructions on how to do that. He actually wants to have a party, serving a PC recipe on his own personal PC stuff (he's a PC junkie, and yes, I'm trying to recruit him!) and collect orders that there. So here's my question, because I'm brand new and don't know:

I should have my website up in the next week or so. Could he send e-vites, even though there is no actual kitchen show? It's not a Pampered Chef kitchen show exactly - more of a catalog show at a party with a PC snack!

Do I send him the regular hosting kit, or something else?

Do they pay the sales tax from my state or theirs?

What else am I missing?

i set up all of my shows on my website.
& they would pay sales tax to the place where the orders are being shipped to. so in this case, it would be to the hosts home.

I have actually done this almost exactly before. It ended up that at the last minute I couldn't go to a show I had scheduled that was over an hour away. The host said it was fine, she'd call everyone and have them bring their PC items and tell why they love them. I still called it a Cooking Show because in my opinion this host deserved it (as it sounds like yours does as well) since she was technically doing a Cooking Show. I think that show ended up around $800, and the host signed.

To answer your host packet question, if he's planning on getting people to his house, I would just send him a regular host packet. Oh, and make sure to plug the recruiting BIG TIME! Good luck!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to host a Pampered Chef party without having to physically gather all of your friends and family in one place. Instead, you will share a digital version of our catalog with your guests and they can place orders directly through your personalized link. This allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests. You can also choose to have a virtual party where your consultant will walk you and your guests through the catalog and answer any questions.

How long does a catalog show last?

Typically, a catalog show will last for 10-14 days. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. However, your consultant can work with you to customize the length of your show based on your needs.

Can I earn host rewards with a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards with a catalog show! For every $200 in sales from your show, you will receive $15 in free product credit and the opportunity to purchase one item at 60% off. Your consultant can also provide you with additional perks and bonuses depending on the total sales from your show.

Can I still have a physical Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a physical party is a great way to get hands-on experience with our products and have a fun night with your friends and family. Your consultant can work with you to find a date and time that works for everyone and help you plan a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Bketchum