• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit 4 Hours Too Early!!

In summary, Sandi was upset because she signed a new recruit at 8 pm last night and now she gets a new promotion that starts TODAY. She is worried that the new recruit will not understand that she knew nothing about it. She is excited for her and for herself and is hoping that the new recruit will get the benefits of the new promotion.
sandilou
Silver Member
BUMMER! I signed a new recruit at about 8 pm last night, and now I get an email today about a new promotion that starts TODAY! :cry: She could have gotten over $150 in product and now she gets nothing and I feel like a smuck. If only we would have waited until today. I sure hope she will understand that I knew NOTHING about this. It sure puts me in an awkward position.

Sandi

Stop the "stinkin' thinkin'". :D She will NOT get NOTHING....if she works her business to achieve the $1250 in sales, she'll get the $100 in PC bucks, and if it takes her 4 shows, she gets another $100. That is not nothing!Plus- DON'T tell her! Stay positive with her so SHE doesn't react negatively! You have a recruit girl! Be excited for her and for you.yes- it would have been nice to get the extra, but it is what it is. Sorry that it happened that way, but chin up and help her get off to a fabulous start.Congrats!

Nope, I won't tell her, but she will hear about it at the Cluster meeting Monday. . . Sandi

I am right there with you Sandy. I too signed my first recruit at 10pm last night. Sure wish they could have made it retro to 9/13!!LOLOLL.....but......I am happy to finally get on board:love:

You may want to tell her before the meeting - she will most likely get her consultant number and be on Consultant's Corner before then....

I had someone sign on Sunday and I'm planning on telling her about the new incentive with the focus that Bobbi mentioned about the PC$. I am going to encourage her to tell the people she'd already thought might be interested in selling along with her about this great incentive. I think we already have a great new consultant reward system and this is just icing on the cake! :D

FYI, it starts tomorrow!

It's less likely for HO to do a recruiting promo starting mid-month. Tell your new people that you weren't expecting anything to come down the pike. Get them excited about recruiting to earn the Best Buy gift cards. Now if it was someone about to sign at the end of month when there hadn't been a promo, I would probably suggest waiting until the first day of the next month just in case.

Yup, had a new teammate join last week. Just sent a team email alerting everyone....now we focus on getting her as many gift cards as we can and hopefully the bag too! =D

CONGRATS ON RECRUITING!!! Focus on the positive, not the negative. We never know when they will come out with something like this. It's not your fault or their fault, it just happens. Move on and focus on good things for their business!

I signed 3 days too late to get "the product that will have everyone green with envy."

Months later, I bought the stupid collapsable bowl, which I NEVER use.

I agree, dont' lie to her but focus on all she WILL get.

Related to New Recruit 4 Hours Too Early!!

What is "New Recruit 4 Hours Too Early!!"?

"New Recruit 4 Hours Too Early!!" is a common phrase used to describe a situation where a new employee shows up for their first day of work before their scheduled start time.

Why do new recruits show up 4 hours early?

New recruits may show up 4 hours early due to miscommunication or misunderstanding of the start time for their first day of work. They may also be eager to make a good impression and arrive early.

How should employers handle new recruits showing up too early?

Employers should be understanding and welcoming to new recruits who arrive early. It is important to communicate the correct start time clearly and politely explain that the new recruit arrived a bit too early. Employers can also take this opportunity to give the new recruit a tour of the workplace or introduce them to their coworkers.

What can new recruits do if they show up 4 hours early?

If new recruits show up 4 hours early, they can politely ask if there is anything they can do to help prepare for their first day of work. Otherwise, they can use the extra time to familiarize themselves with the workplace and get to know their colleagues.

How can employers prevent new recruits from showing up too early?

To prevent new recruits from showing up too early, employers should clearly communicate the start time for the first day of work in writing, such as in the job offer letter or employee handbook. It may also be helpful to remind the new recruit a day or two before their start date of the correct start time. Additionally, employers can provide directions or information on where to wait or what to do if they arrive early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD