• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About a Recruit Qualifying...

In summary, two consultants have re-signed and are eligible for the incentive trip. If the consultant was completely dropped and had to re-sign, she would count again.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a consultant who was on my team, went inactive and was dropped as a consultant in April, and now has several shows booked and wants to re-sign this month.

If she does that, does she count as one of my recruits for the incentive trip, or because she was a qualified recruit before, is she not included? I'm just not sure about this one. She signed last year in April, and sold for about 6-7 months, and then did nothing...so she just qualified last year. (and counted for the incentive trip last year)

If she is completely dropped and has to re-sign she should count again. She would get the recruiting bonus and so would you and you should get the points again as well.

Thanks, Chantelle.

It's been crazy today - I've had TWO consultants who dropped off in April contact me today wondering what to do because they both have people who want to do shows, and orders from people. I suggested to both of them that they could re-sign and purchase the mini kit....and one already did that this evening. So I have possibly 2 consultants re-signing this month!

I think if you were trying to earn a 2nd set of points for her in the same calendar year, there might be issues ... but I agree that she should count if you haven't earned points for her already in THIS earning period. ;)WooHoo! Congrats on having not one but TWO who are interested in starting up again! :D

Chefbeckyd said:
Thanks, Chantelle.

It's been crazy today - I've had TWO consultants who dropped off in April contact me today wondering what to do because they both have people who want to do shows, and orders from people. I suggested to both of them that they could re-sign and purchase the mini kit....and one already did that this evening. So I have possibly 2 consultants re-signing this month!

WooHoo Becky! Get those points!!! :D

That is really exciting!! My understanding is that you can even earn them twice in the same calender year, I don't remember when I ran into this issue before, but I know I looked into it and the answer was yes.

1. What are the basic qualifications for a recruit?

The basic qualifications for a recruit vary depending on the branch of the military and the specific job they are interested in. However, in general, recruits must be between the ages of 17-39, be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have a high school diploma or GED, and meet physical and medical requirements.

2. Can someone with a criminal record still qualify to join the military?

It is possible for someone with a criminal record to join the military, but it depends on the severity and type of offense. Each branch of the military has its own guidelines for determining eligibility for applicants with criminal records.

3. Are there any restrictions based on gender or sexual orientation?

No, there are no longer any restrictions for recruits based on gender or sexual orientation. As of 2021, all individuals who meet the qualifications are able to join the military regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

4. Do recruits have to pass a physical fitness test?

Yes, all recruits are required to pass a physical fitness test as part of the qualification process. The specific requirements and standards vary by branch of the military and age group.

5. Is a college degree required to join the military?

No, a college degree is not required to join the military. However, having a degree may make a recruit eligible for certain positions and may also result in a higher rank and pay upon enlistment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Brenda.the.chef