• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Neighborhood Party... Need Suggestions

C
cookingabcs
I've just moved to a new neighborhood and other then putting my PC yard banner in my front yard, I've done no marketing in the neighborhood. This Saturday, we're having a meet the neighbors block party and we're to bring a dish to share. I could really use something great and easy to spark interest i the community to give my business a boost. I already plan on wearing some PC gear as well as carrying business cards or holiday minis and talking (of course)

Anyone got any ideas for a recipe? Maybe something in a bar pan?

Thanks in advance:D

I love Rocky Road Brownie Squares in the bar pan!

i bring the strawberry spinach salad everywhere ESPECIALLY when i want to meet new customers ......it works!

Clubhouse Chicken Squares (or whatever they are offically called... ) made in the bar pan....

Or my standby... the magic "frosted" cake, But only if you can de-pan it into front of everyone!

Hello there! Congratulations on your move to a new neighborhood and welcome to the community! It sounds like the meet the neighbors block party is the perfect opportunity for you to introduce yourself and your business to your new neighbors. For a delicious and easy dish, I highly recommend making our famous PC taco ring using the bar pan. It's a crowd-pleaser and always gets people talking! You can find the recipe in your PC recipe book or on our website. Another idea could be to make a variety of mini desserts using the mini muffin pan. This way, people can try different flavors and it's a great conversation starter to share the versatility of our products. Don't forget to bring some catalogs and order forms with you, in case anyone wants to place an order or host a party. And of course, wear your PC gear proudly and be ready to talk about the amazing products and opportunities we offer. I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your block party! Let me know how it goes. Happy cooking and sharing!

1. What type of dish should I bring to the block party?

A simple and delicious option would be a fruit or vegetable tray with dip. This is easy to prepare and can be a healthy option for those attending the party. Another option could be a pasta salad or a festive dessert such as cookies or brownies.

2. How can I use this event to promote my business?

Wearing PC gear and carrying business cards or holiday mini products is a great way to spark interest and get people talking about your business. You can also set up a small display or table with more information about your products and services.

3. What are some easy ideas for sparking interest in the community?

Consider hosting a raffle or giveaway at the block party. This will attract attention and give you the opportunity to talk to potential customers about your business. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for those who attend the party.

4. Can you suggest a recipe for a bar pan dish?

A popular and easy option is a seven-layer dip. Layer refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, olives, and diced tomatoes in a bar pan and serve with tortilla chips. Another option could be a bar pan pizza with your choice of toppings.

5. How can I make sure my business gets a boost from this party?

Be sure to engage with your neighbors and have genuine conversations with them about your business. Share your passion and knowledge about your products and services. Also, be sure to follow up with those who show interest and provide them with more information or samples to try. Networking is key in promoting your business in a new neighborhood.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kisrae
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies