• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Merrill Shirts: Flattering, Fun, and Finally Here!

In summary, the New Merrill Shirts are available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL and currently come in three colors: navy, black, and white. They have a slimming silhouette and are made with moisture-wicking fabric for comfort. They can also be customized with a logo or design through personalization services. The shirts are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat, but it is recommended to wash them in cold water and hang them to dry for best results.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Let me just say THANK YOU FINALLY

I ordered the new black tshirt and the new purple shirt they arrived last week I have washed and worn them several times already they are a very flattering fit and a little on the fun & funky side!! WAHOO Congrats Merrill for finally stepping up and making a shirt I LOVE wearing!!
I ordered on the 14th the first day they were available and had them immediately. so kudos to your shipping dept I also remember a time we would wait 4 weeks for an order to arrive.

How do you feel they fit? Did you have to go up a size?

Was the sizing accurate? I have had problems with either really big or really small in the same size.

they are perfect and no i got the size i always get
they are soft and are very nice
one blouse is on backorder they are more tapered so they were actually a little slimming

I hope you dont mind me asking..... but what size do you wear? I have issues with the measurments and the CS at Merrill are not always helpful

i order XL to allow for shrinking
my husband always said it made me look frumpy but i knew Merrills quality
these are more tapered so it is a good fit too bad he didn't stick around to see me in them!! HA

I ordered the new black on and even a size larger and it didn't fit so irritating... I wish they would get more dependable sizing....

What sizes are available for the New Merrill Shirts?

The New Merrill Shirts are available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL.

What colors do the New Merrill Shirts come in?

The New Merrill Shirts are currently available in three colors: navy, black, and white.

Do the New Merrill Shirts have any special features?

Yes, the New Merrill Shirts are designed to be both flattering and functional. They have a slimming silhouette and are made with moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable throughout the day.

Can the New Merrill Shirts be customized with a logo or design?

Yes, the New Merrill Shirts can be customized with a logo or design through our personalization services. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Are the New Merrill Shirts machine washable?

Yes, the New Merrill Shirts are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. However, for best results, we recommend washing them in cold water and hanging them to dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • heather223