• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Shirts...hehe

I forget the name) was discontinued, but the Entertaining Set with Striped Platter is still available.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
OOO Mail came today...Got my new PC shirts to wear out and brag about my new business....hehehe. Was sooo excited. Actually scrared to death to start talking about it, but figure if I am wearing the shirts, it will strike up the conversation. I got the pink v-nect one..and I ordered the black sparkle one. A girl can't go with out Sparkles.

Oh this has nothing to do with this...but what simple additions piece does every one like the best? I don't know when the time comes what piece to get or talk about. I really like the square piece...the ones they have in pictures to use for ice and have drinks...but just don't know.

My favorite piece of the SA are the medium bowls and plates. I use them for everything (dinners, entertaining, alone or with the stands, arts and crafts, displays...etc), I am going to get the large platter with and without handles here shortly.

I have the glittery shirt and I think it it is SOOO cute, but I happen to like my Cheffer shirts just as much... (I am kind of partial..lol)

The platter is so useful!! I also love the large bowl for buffet style meals...

Ooohhhh...yea, the Large Bowls are great too. I use the meduim more I think. Although I was using them ALL during the holidays.

I really want them to come out with a larger stand that holds the large platters (rectangle and square) and the Large Bowls. I would SO use those everywhere! We also need a large clear vase to do the 12 lemon centerpiece...LOL:D

I have been using the large bowl for the Harvest Chicken Salaad and to serve cold drinks in and as a fruit bowl.

The Large platter is great for serving cakes and the medium squares fir the micro cakes perfectly

Large bowl! Huge salads, a bag of chips with a medium bowl of salsa in the middle...

I have most of them and I love them all! I really love the platter with the handles in it. I use that thing for everything! I also love the large square platter.

SilverCeladon said:
I have most of them and I love them all! I really love the platter with the handles in it. I use that thing for everything! I also love the large square platter.

For like $6 at Michaels, you can get a plate stand/frame stand - you can then stand up that platter and write on it with a dry-erase marker "Tonight's Menu..." "Tonight's specials..." etc

Same here!
SilverCeladon said:
Ditto. Love SA pieces, all of them!

dannyzmom said:
For like $6 at Michaels, you can get a plate stand/frame stand - you can then stand up that platter and write on it with a dry-erase marker "Tonight's Menu..." "Tonight's specials..." etc

How Funny!! I have done this, but I use lettering from uppercase living and put that on the plates and bowls and such. I think the vinyl looks more professional then a dry erase pen...IMO. Great minds think alike!:D

thechefofnorthbend said:
How Funny!! I have done this, but I use lettering from uppercase living and put that on the plates and bowls and such. I think the vinyl looks more professional then a dry erase pen...IMO. Great minds think alike!:D
What letters are these? I have not heard of them?

At one show I put the "bullets" about SA on the platter. I remember taking a pic so I could remember at future shows, so maybe I'll look for it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Gilliandanielle/100_1959.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Gilliandanielle/100_1959.jpg

Cute!!!
Love it!

Yours turned out really nice. Maybe its just my writting thats crappy!! LOL I still like the lettering effect...I will try to find a photo...um...somewhere in here...lol

I always use a really new dry erase marker so it looks sharper instead of sloppy. I just noticed that I don't think that is the correct oven temp., but you get the idea!!

If you want to sell SA at shows, I always talk about the Entertaining Set and what a value it is--7 pieces for just $64. It's a good starter piece.

I have a sparkly shirt, too. :)

That looks great Gillian! That's like the only thing I don't own from PC!!:D

Entertaining set??????????

Didn't they discontinue the entertaining set??

wasn't it the essentials that was d/cd?

oh, maybe... shows how much I know about SA sets, LMAO!!

The Entertaining Set with Striped Platter. Bottom of page 9 in the catalog with the knife on the cover. #1988. Striped Rectangle Platter, three small bowls and three mini squares in Eggplant, Cranberry and Butternut. $68.00. I love to display it in the Woven Rectangle Tray.

The Essentials Set (or whatever it was called--large square with 4 small squares and 4 small bowls in white)--was dc'd. I was bummed because I talked about these two as great SA "starter sets"--one in white and one in color.

dannyzmom said:
What letters are these? I have not heard of them?

Carolyn: go to www.uppercaseliving.com I started a thread about them awhile back too. A consultant for them had a show for me....I'm dying to get some of her things. I think they look really cool on walls; and she also recommended putting them on my white SA to use at fairs & such....about recruiting & booking.

thechefofnorthbend said:
My favorite piece of the SA are the medium bowls and plates. I use them for everything (dinners, entertaining, alone or with the stands, arts and crafts, displays...etc), I am going to get the large platter with and without handles here shortly.

I have the glittery shirt and I think it it is SOOO cute, but I happen to like my Cheffer shirts just as much... (I am kind of partial..lol)
I use medium bowls for a lot of things, too but the pieces I use most are the pink cups w/ white dots from HWC last May.

But sparkles don't do a lot for me. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I use medium bowls for a lot of things, too but the pieces I use most are the pink cups w/ white dots from HWC last May.

But sparkles don't do a lot for me. ;)

No, I see you more in tafita and jewels, myself.

I wish I had a set of those cups :( I would use them for EVERYTHING, plus I just like pink!

thechefofnorthbend said:
No, I see you more in tafita and jewels, myself.

I wish I had a set of those cups :( I would use them for EVERYTHING, plus I just like pink!
I always liked to get into taffeta, satin and velour, too.

Of course, it always depended on who was wearing it at the time.

:eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I always liked to get into taffeta, satin and velour, too.

Of course, it always depended on who was wearing it at the time.

:eek:

In case you dont venture down the forum...go look in your email!! :p

I have all of the white SA pieces, and I love them..especially the large bowl and the rectangle platter with the woven selections!! (love those too) ;-) ....I really would love to see more woven selections and the liners!

Related to New Pampered Chef Shirts...hehe

1. What are the sizes available for the new Pampered Chef shirts?

The new Pampered Chef shirts are available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. We want to make sure everyone can rock these stylish and comfortable shirts!

2. Are the new Pampered Chef shirts machine washable?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef shirts are machine washable. Simply follow the care instructions on the label to keep your shirt looking great.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name or logo?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for the new Pampered Chef shirts. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and may offer this option in the future.

4. What material are the new Pampered Chef shirts made of?

The new Pampered Chef shirts are made of a lightweight and breathable blend of cotton and polyester. They are perfect for long days in the kitchen or at a Pampered Chef party.

5. Do the new Pampered Chef shirts have pockets?

Unfortunately, the new Pampered Chef shirts do not have pockets. However, they are designed with a modern and sleek fit that is both functional and stylish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
D_Patel