• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Favorite Product? Philadelphia's Cooking Cream!

In summary, this product is AWEOME!!!!! Just used it for the first time in my "famous" (at least in my world!) chicken spaghetti...SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!I bought the southwest variety of it and made a pasta recipe that was on top of it. It called for chicken breast, corn, diced tomatoes and cheese. It was really good, but I think next time I would add some black beans to it - it was missing "something" and I think the beans would really do the trick. I also have the Italian version in my fridge - will use that sometime in the next week or two.I've been looking for a chicken spaghetti recipe. mind sharing your world famous
nikked
Gold Member
OMG! This product is AWEOME!!!!!:sing: Just used it for the first time in my "famous" (at least in my world!) chicken spaghetti...SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!

I bought the southwest variety of it and made a pasta recipe that was on top of it. It called for chicken breast, corn, diced tomatoes and cheese. It was really good, but I think next time I would add some black beans to it - it was missing "something" and I think the beans would really do the trick. I also have the Italian version in my fridge - will use that sometime in the next week or two.

I've been looking for a chicken spaghetti recipe. mind sharing your world famous one? :D

I LOVE this stuff. I've used all four flavors - the Italian herb is by far my favorite. At least three times a week I saute onions and yellow "summer" squash in a little butter and then top with this for my dinner. Love it. I also like the garlic flavor and the original flavor is basically softened, "stirable" cream cheese. The southwest is actually my least favorite and even that wasn't bad, just not my preferred taste.

They were one of the sponsors of the Taste of Home event I just did so there were tons of coupons and recipes in the goodie bag for the cooking cream, but I haven't tried it yet because no I knew had used it. Glad to know it was tasty and I'll add it to my grocery list!

Here's what I did with the cooking cream...it was a little different from my traditional chicken spaghetti, but so good!

Ingredients:

2 tbs butter
2 tbs olive oil
Small onion, chopped
Salt & pepper
2 tbs flour
4 cans chicken stock (use low sodium and add salt to taste)
2-3 cups cooked & chopped chicken meat (great way to use up leftovers; otherwise, season and cook chicken in DCB while preparing sauce)
Philadelphia Cooking Cream (either Savory Garlic or Italian Herb; I used the garlic)
Italian cheese blend pre-grated cheese

Melt/heat butter AND olive oil (I always use a combo for the taste and the burn point issue).

Saute onion in butter/oil WITH SALT AND PEPPER until transulcent (sp?) (about 10 minutes over medium heat).

Mix in two tbs flour; cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently (used the flat silicone whisk for this).

Add four cans chicken stock, whisking with flat whisk to blend in roux.

Add cooked chicken (I had a left over chicken from the other night [the lemon/rosemary/paprika one from the DCB cookbook found on this site]; it was so good!). Cook over medium (to medium low) heat until sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes.

Add 1 container of Savory Garlic Cooking cream; Whisk until incorporated.

Add about 1/2 package of pre-grated Italian cheese blend (it has parm, romano and other yummy cheeses).

Serve over desired noodles (we prefer angel hair) with garlic biscuits...YUMMMY! Enjoy!

Traditionally, I make a sauce using fresh lemon juice & zest and fresh basil, but since the chicken I had was already seasoned with lots of rosemary, I opted to not add the lemons and basil this time, and was thrilled with the results. Hope you like it!

Related to New Favorite Product? Philadelphia's Cooking Cream!

1. What is Philadelphia's Cooking Cream?

Philadelphia's Cooking Cream is a versatile ingredient made with real cream and fresh milk, perfect for adding flavor and creaminess to your favorite recipes.

2. How do I use Philadelphia's Cooking Cream?

Philadelphia's Cooking Cream can be used in a variety of ways, including as a creamy sauce for pasta, a base for dips, or as a topping for grilled meats and vegetables.

3. Is Philadelphia's Cooking Cream gluten-free?

Yes, Philadelphia's Cooking Cream is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can Philadelphia's Cooking Cream be frozen?

No, we do not recommend freezing Philadelphia's Cooking Cream as it may alter the texture and consistency of the product.

5. Where can I purchase Philadelphia's Cooking Cream?

Philadelphia's Cooking Cream can be found in most major grocery stores and retailers, as well as online. You can also purchase it directly from Pampered Chef's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gilchrist_pchef